Home Forums WoodMart support forum after update change checkout

after update change checkout

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

EDEN
    Participant

Hello, the “ship to another adress” was written in big before, its not anymore, i think its a must
    thanks for the help to put it back

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please restore your theme from the backup we will check the settings.

Best Regards

EDEN
    Participant

how can I do this without loosing our website ? we worked on it since 5 years its not possible is it ?

Hello,

What was your version before the update?

As soon as I get site admin access I will check the settings and see what we can do.

Best Regards

EDEN
    Participant

is nt it ok to update directly to last version ?

EDEN
    Participant

Ok so please find attached credentials, i created a clone of the website, where I just did the update from 5.36 to the last version, here is a check up of the problems :

1 / when you click on basket and it opens the rightsidebar the css wont load there is no design

2 / after update on mobile, the size of blog articles is not responsive so too big, and the category on top has no design anymore (https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/mobile-display-after-update/)

3/ can you change the z index of right sidebars like my account and mybasket to be over the tidio chat icon, without touching the css of left sidebar on mobile for shop filters ?

4 / we get lot of errors in the code (https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/error-fontawesome/)

5 / the “ship to another adress” was written in big before, its not anymore, i think its a must
    and after the update it changed the checkout design of it

Please can you try to give details of how to fix because i will have to do it again on the live website

thanks so much
    best

EDEN

EDEN
    Participant

also before on mobile was written “MENU” next to the burger icon, it disapeared after the update

Attachments:

Hello,

also before on mobile was written “MENU” next to the burger icon, it disapeared after the update

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

@media (max-width: 768px){
    body .wd-header-mobile-nav.wd-style-text .wd-tools-text {
        display: inline-block;
    }
    }

Best Regards

1 / when you click on basket and it opens the rightsidebar the css wont load there is no design

Please update the WoodMart core plugin in Appearance > Install plugins: https://gyazo.com/a631b8c4b6f1e50b3fc8ec489eb3b990

If it does not help, please switch to the parent theme and check the issue with plugins deactivated.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

2 / after update on mobile, the size of blog articles is not responsive so too big, and the category on top has no design anymore (https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/mobile-display-after-update/)

I am checking the block on both desktop and mobile and it is the same: https://gyazo.com/8e9a56c5db19dfb439572924aaef33b5 and https://gyazo.com/6840d86eac86c25c683f2fd7fc41f6bd

@media (max-width: 768px){
    body .meta-post-categories {
        background-color:red;
    }
    body.single-post .page-title .title {
        font-size: 26px;
        line-height: 1.2;
    }
    }

Change the color and size as per your needs.

Best Regards

4 / we get lot of errors in the code (https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/error-fontawesome/)

My colleague has already replied to this.

Best Regards

5 / the “ship to another adress” was written in big before, its not anymore, i think its a must
    and after the update it changed the checkout design of it

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards

EDEN
    Participant

menu next to burger on mobile / fixed / THANKS

problem 1 / seems to be fixed / THANKS

problem 2 / about the meta on blog articles sorry it was not ok, in order to make it work i had to put all of this, but is it the right way to do it ? why is this code not already in the style.css ? :

.meta-post-categories {
    background-color:#00aff0;
    color: #FFF;
    vertical-align: top;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    letter-spacing: .3px;
    font-weight: 600;
    font-size: 12px;
    overflow: hidden;
    padding-right: 10px;
    padding-left: 10px;
    height: 25px;
    color: #FFF;
    line-height: 25px;
    }
    }

problem 3 / did not receive answer 🙂

probleme 4 / problem 4 / the answer provided did not fix our issues, we activated it as your colleague told us and as you see on the previous topic we still get new errors after this, also when we activate what he asked us to activate it makes the icons different and smaller that what they should be (screenshot 12)

problem 5 / the “ship to another adress” is not resolved, i saw we can change manually the tipography, the issue is that after the update of the theme the “ship to another adress” does not have the good class, and because so i cannot change the tipography of it please see screenshot 10

thanks !

Attachments:

EDEN
    Participant

Please any feedback ? only these are missing for us to update the template to the real server

EDEN
    Participant

about problem 2 i found out the problem, the class is only meta-post-categories

BUT

it should be meta-post-categories wd-post-cat wd-style-with-bg

so how can I just add to the category title these two classes ?

wd-post-cat wd-style-with-bg

thanks

Hello,

Please take this selector and set the styles as per your needs:

#ship-to-different-address

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

As for two remaining issues we will get back to you soon. Sorry for the dealy.

Best Regards

EDEN
    Participant

Thank you !!!

Please then let me summ up precisley the only last issues not solved yet of this thread :

1 / on screenshot 14 attached, we must change the class “meta-post-categories” to the class “meta-post-categories wd-post-cat wd-style-with-bg”, i dont find how to do

2 / we get a lot of 403 errors when you inspect the different pages, please check the page shop, the page home, the page blog, the page AVIS VERIFIES, sometimes they are related to fontawesome, but when i use the solution of your colleague it messes up our design, some 403 are not related to fontawesome

3 / as you can see we use tidio chat, its on bottom right side, but the tidio icon has a z index of nine times the number nine, so 999999999. the thing is that we want it to be hiden by the right sidebar of woodmart (or my account, or my basket). but since you updated the theme, it seems the right sidebar had the same css now than the left sidebar (the shop filters), and when we put the z index of the right sidebar to ten times nine (9999999999), then it also applies to the left one, and then all the filters dont work anymore. so how to make only the right sidebar has a z index of ten times 9

thanks a lot for the help, I wait impatiently for your feedback 😀

have a great day

EDEN

Attachments:

Hello,

1. Please find this file: woodmart/inc/template-tags/template-tags.php and replace this line:

<div class="meta-post-categories"><?php echo get_the_category_list( ', ' ); ?></div>

for this line:

<div class="meta-post-categories wd-post-cat wd-style-with-bg"><?php echo get_the_category_list( ', ' ); ?></div>

We shall fix this in the update.

2. Please provide the screens of errors.

3. Please remove all the custom CSS related to the cart or login sidebar. Then provide the page URL, the type of the sidebar, and details how it should be we will give you custom CSS.

Best Regards

EDEN
    Participant

Thank you dear Elise for the fast answer !

ok so :

1 / perfectly fixed ! allow me to tell you, since you plan to fix this in the future update, that something else should be fixed in the same time, you should put back the line of separation on the checkout page between adress and “different shipping adress”, that thin line was really making sense

2 / please find attached the errors, screen 15 and 16

3 / please look screen 17 and 18 and see tidio chat icon is over the right sidebar, it should be easy to change the right sidebar z index to 9999999999, BUT by doing so, then the left sidebat of filters on shop page is not showing up anymore (ON MOBILE), because after the update, ALL sidebars share the same css z index, which wasnt the case before
    There is now no additional css on any sidebar, my only desire is to make the TWO right sidebars (my basket and my account), OVER the tidio chat icon

thanks
    best
    EDEN

PS: we finally updated on our real server the theme this morning so you can work on it from now

Attachments:

Hello,

.cart-widget-side.wd-side-hidden,
    .login-form-side.wd-side-hidden {
    	z-index: 9999999999;
    }

As for the errors, please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

EDEN
    Participant

thanks for all the help really !

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)