Home Forums Basel support forum After update to v5.0.0 some features no longer work.

After update to v5.0.0 some features no longer work.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

noraferg
    Participant

FYI – I noticed I can no longer set a value for my logo (see attached)…there is no way to enter a value. No box or field accessible. Fortunately, my setting prior to the update remained.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

noraferg
    Participant

There are no other plugins installed. This is a new website. Only using the plugins the theme required. No recommended plugins have even been installed.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area so that we could check.

Best Regards

noraferg
    Participant

details provide as private

Hello,

Please check the credentials I cannot log in, please deactivate and delete the plugins mentioned here https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/faq-guides-2/4-x-5-0-migration-guide/ if you have not done that yet.

Best Regards

noraferg
    Participant

Please try again to log in with same credentials.

Hello,

Please upload this file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nziOgdpg11hOKi536nQjjRYX-1MiEI9A/view?usp=sharing and upload it into this folder:
    themes/basel/inc/assets/js/select2.full.min.js?ver=5.0.0

Best Regards

noraferg
    Participant

Thank you. That fixed the issue.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘After update to v5.0.0 some features no longer work.’ is closed to new replies.