Home Forums WoodMart support forum Again Shop page error

Again Shop page error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

xpertdezine
    Participant

Hi Woodmart Team,
    Hope you are fine and doing well,
    I am facing the issue at the top that says (“Notice: wp_woocommerce_session_7c244108806d378930d6df89c4841a40 cookie cannot be set – headers already sent by /home/alifaa2017/public_html/do.financialsbook.com/wp-includes/class.wp-styles.php on line 287 in /home/alifaa2017/public_html/do.financialsbook.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php on line 892”).

I don’t know why is this happening. Please check it break the beauty of my shop page that is not good for my customers. I am also attaching a screenshot so it would be helpful for you. And I shall be very thankful to you.
    Warm Regards:)

xpertdezine
    Participant

Check the screenshot please:)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website. I tried to login to your website and the credentials you provided before are of some other website. Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate parent theme clear the cache and check back.

If the problem continues then provide with admin panel login details of the website you are getting problem with to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

xpertdezine
    Participant

HI, Sorry for late response. Yes i shall be very thankful to you if this error remove from my site.

Hello,

This notice sometimes happens when our sessions conflict with WooCommerce ones. You can ignore these notices since they are harmless. Currently, we didn’t find a way to use WC sessions and avoid this notice. Just keep debug mode option turned off on your live website.

Kind Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)