Home Forums WoodMart support forum Ajax add to cart not working

Ajax add to cart not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

samer zayer
    Participant

ajax add to cart is stuck in loading – freshly installed theme and wordpress
    i also disabled all the plugins it didnt work.

im getting this error

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

As your Site is on Maintenance mode, so we can’t check the issue directly.

Kindly, please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

samer zayer
    Participant

site is live please check it

samer zayer
    Participant

i saw this user having the same issue and im also having my site hosted in godaddy
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/product-add-to-cart-button-wont-stop-spinning/

so i added this :

add_filter(‘woocommerce_add_to_cart_redirect’, function( $url ) {
    if( strpos( $url, ‘product-added-to-cart’ ) > 0 || strpos( $url, ‘product_added_to_cart’ ) > 0) {
    return ”;
    }
    return $url;
    }, PHP_INT_MAX);

it worked fine but i want to make sure if im doing the right thing.. because i disabled all plugins before and it didnt work

Hello,

Like in the shared Topic conversation, it is mentioned that there is something installed (a plugin or a object cache) from the GoDaddy Hosting end which might be causing this spinning issue so you have done right to apply the Custom Code snippet provided under the Child Theme of your Site and after that we have confirmed too, the Add to Cart is working fine now on your Site. So, you can now get along with your Site.

Further, initially at the Theme level there aren’t any issues arising for the Add to Cart button.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)