Home Forums WoodMart support forum Ajax cart not working anymore after Js file compression via SG Cache Plugin

Ajax cart not working anymore after Js file compression via SG Cache Plugin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

StephandRyan
    Participant

Right now we are in the beginning stages of our website. I am not experienced at all and everything I’ve learned is through online resources.

I am using SiteGround Super Cacher Plugin to optimize my website. They have an option to compress js files. This was important to me because I am aiming for a high score on Google Pagespeed and reducing JS was important to me.

Anywho, I think this broke my ajax cart (I’ll attach image) and since I haven’t really done a lot of work on my website I was wondering if you could send me instructions to do a hard reset of all settings and coding so I can get my ajax cart back to normal.

Also, if you have any insights on how I can reduce JS files from the theme I would appreciate it! Thank you so much!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and export the theme settings export in the Theme Settings > Export, then press “Reset” in the Theme Settings.

Alternatively, you can upload the demo you need and all the settings would be as they were.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)