Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX Conflict with Price Based on Country Pro?

AJAX Conflict with Price Based on Country Pro?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

aleklisefski
    Participant

I know you may not be able to help with a specific plugin issue, but maybe you can help shed some light on where a potential conflict may exist, since it seems to be related to the latest them update.

I’m using the Price Based on Country plugin and the “load product price in background” option to avoid caching issues. This loads the price dynamically via ajax call. Within the last day or two, however, we have an issue with prices displaying on first page load, but not on subsequent load via ajax. For example if you go to a category page such as https://naturebee.wpengine.com/shop/natural-skin-care/ then switch to a different category via links in the sidebar, you’ll see a never-ending spinner — the prices never appear (seen in the attached screenshot). So there seems to be an ajax conflict between Woodmart and PBC. I believe this issue started with a recent Moodmart update but not 100% sure — I think you may have introduced the loading spinners in the lastest theme update? I never say those before and that seems to be when the issue started. Since this issue seems related to a recent theme update, I thought I’d come to you for help. Any idea why this happens and how it can be fixed? Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Seems that this plugin doesn’t work with AJAX loaded products in our theme. It is not our update issue and this spinner is also not related to our theme. You can disable AJAX shop function to fix this in Theme Settings -> Shop.

Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)