Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ilhanugurr
    Participant

Hello.
    I have examined the errors in the topics previously opened in this thread. I also did the specified operations there, but I continue to get this error. I just bought the theme today, but I encountered the problem on the first day.
    Can you check the theme if I send you my login information?

ilhanugurr
    Participant

I am trying to import “furniture” as demo content.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please switch to the parent theme, try to import the demo, and let us know if the problem remains. Also, share the Cpanel login details of your site so I will check and import demo for you.

Best Regards

ilhanugurr
    Participant

I tried, it didn’t work.

I’m typing in the login details.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. I have imported the Furniture Demo on your site. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

ilhanugurr
    Participant

Thank you very much, have a good day.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.’ is closed to new replies.