Home Forums WoodMart support forum Ajax Quantity Box Feature

Ajax Quantity Box Feature

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

digitalgriho
    Participant

Very Emergency, Ajax Quantity Box Feature;;

Hi team, I am very proud to say that I have got such a beautiful Responsive WordPress theme like woodmart (one of the leader #1 WordPress theme in global) from the product of a high quality developer like you. Sir, there is a problem in my store if it solves the problem please,

I want the Ajax Quantity Box Feature to be exactly how I get the option that is in other themes. Your theme also has this option but it is given here in a different way. I want to know exactly how I got the image uploaded here. Please tell, because our grocery store is a very important feature.

If this theme does not have such a feature, please launch it in the next update. Because I have recommended this theme to many of you. They also need this feature which is in other premium themes.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

For now and I am forwarding this to our development department for considering to add it in the theme,
    but I am not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may cause theme heaviness.
    Sometimes it may require your own customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Ajax Quantity Box Feature’ is closed to new replies.