Home Forums WoodMart support forum All second and Third Product Images are showing up blank or not showing at all

All second and Third Product Images are showing up blank or not showing at all

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

viribright
    Participant

All second and Third Product Images are showing up blank or not showing at all. This seems to be a theme issue because when I switched the theme back to the WordPress “Twenty Twenty-One” theme the product images showed up perfectly. I also deactivated suspected plugins that could control these images and nothing returned the product images back to normal functionality. Please help as this is likely negatively affecting our product sales.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and provide the login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

viribright
    Participant

Ok the login will be for a dev or staging site that is a copy of the production site. This is also where I will deactivate all third party plugins. Are woo commerce extensions considered third party?

Hello,

Ok provide the login details of the staging website. And all the plugins except the Theme Recommended are third party plugins.

Best Regards

viribright
    Participant

If I’m going to give you access wouldn’t you need to provide me with an email you’d like to use for it? Please provide or advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

My Email is aizazawan55@gmail.com

Best Regards

viribright
    Participant

Wordpress Login Credentials

Hello,

Sorry but the login details you provided are not working. Please provide the correct login details to let me assist you further.

Best Regards

viribright
    Participant

Creds resent

Hello,

Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

viribright
    Participant

Your fix has worked on my dev site. Can you now make it work on my production site without disabling any functionality of the site?

Hello,

Please provide the login details of your live site to let me fix the issue for you.

Best Regards

viribright
    Participant

Logins provided. Please ensure minimal or zero downtime on the site. The longer isn’t disabled the more sales we can miss out on. Also can you let me know what time in the PST time zone you plan on working on it?

lamorim1904
    Participant

viribright,

sorry to invade your topic, can I ask a question about your site?

Hello,

I have Resolved the issue on your live site as well. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

viribright
    Participant

I’ve clear cache and cookies and the issue is NOT resolved on chrome. Nor in Chrome Incognito mode.

viribright
    Participant

It also is not fixed on Microsoft Edge. Please fix and let me know.

Hello,

Sorry but the issue doesn’t seem to be appearing on my end.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/8c8dae2cdbe89fdcd043ffc5f8734c08

Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

viribright
    Participant

WOW, you have missed the entire point of this fix. I’m very disappointed. “ALL SECOND AND THIRD PRODUCT IMAGES ARE NOT SHOWING UP” not the first or main product image… Please pay attention to detail and fix this issue! Let me remind you to please not disrupt our production website, if you need to test anything, please use the dev site that I’ve already given you admin access to. WOW, 10 Days later and you have been working on something that was already working…

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by viribright.

Hello,

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

The issue is definitely coming from the third party plugins not from our theme as you can see the issue doesn’t exist on the development site where all the third party plugins are deactivated. You need to check after deactivating the third party plugins on the live site and find out which plugin is causing issues.

Best Regards

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)