Home Forums Basel support forum anchor concern

anchor concern

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello

One of my anchors does not work as I want and I haven’t found the solution. You have already helped me to solve a similar problem in the past, but this time, the solution you gave me does not work.

In the main menu, 3 options : Accueil, Boutique, Engagement qualité.
    When I click on “Boutique”, the black banner is exactly at the correct place, on the top of the page, under the header.

But when I click on “Engagement qualité”, the black banner appears in the middle of the page. The structure is exactly the same than the “boutique” row, but does not behave the same way.

Could you help me to make it stick the top of the page like the other one ? I have “disabled” one page anchor in “appearance”, but nothing changes…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just checked these two anchors on your website and they work identically without any problems. Have you already solved the problem?

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi
    Thank you for your assistance.
    No, I haven’t done anything. But, being surpised by your answer, I have checked with different brownser : with Safari : OK. The problem appears with Firefox

And I wonder if it appears the same way with other brownsers…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, it works in the same way with Firefox too. Could you try to enable one page menu link also?

Anonymous
    Inactive

When I “enable”only the “engagement qualité” link, I observe a change in both anchors : there is a slow bouncing effect in the top direction, and then, the black banner is placed under the header with a white space (i don’t want it).
    Not optimal…

Anonymous
    Inactive

…So, I have disabled both anchors. I observe that the behaviour of the first anchor “boutique” stays the same with any size of screen. The problem in Firefox appears only with “engagement” on large screen.
    NB: since today, I am on Sierra, with Firefox 49.0

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just checked if FireFox 49.0.2 on Sierra and here is how it works

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t understand. This is what I have on my screen :

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We tried a lot of different variants but still can’t reproduce this problem on our side. Maybe is a browser issue, we can’t say exactly because there is no any extra JS or CSS for this feature. Only plain HTML anchor link that have to work without any problems in all browsers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, thank you for trying. The good news is it happens only on my screen…I hope !

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Ok. Contact us if you will have any further questions.

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)