Home Forums WoodMart support forum Apple Pay button

Apple Pay button

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

how to relocate the Apple Pay button to the lower section of the template?

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible. This button is inbuilt into Woocommerce functionality: https://gyazo.com/e13870b1e90e36ac6a1105c5083b3bee and it requires a complicated customization which is not covered by our support.

Please contact the plugin support, perhaps they would offer a valid solution.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

I’m facing an issue with the layout of the text “Clear” on my website. Currently, it appears as:

“清
    除”

However, I would like to modify it to display as a single line: “清除”. Could you please provide instructions on how to achieve this?

Thank you for your assistance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I have noticed that there is an excessive amount of whitespace in a particular location on my website. I believe the spacing is too large, and I would like to remove it. Could you please guide me on how to eliminate this excessive whitespace?

Thank you for your help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Please provide the screen of the gaps you want to remove.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)