Home Forums WoodMart support forum array problem ? weird

array problem ? weird

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

EDEN
    Participant

Hello, for some reasons, one of the miniature image of category does not show up in the filter menu

instead in the code it calls something called “array”, and array does not load and creates error, please see attached file, it is extremely weird

thanks
    best

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check the image in the Media library and try to reload it again.

If the problem persists, insert the credentials into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

EDEN
    Participant

thank you, can you also look in the same time for this topic ? you also asked me credentials

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/wd-pf-button/

Hello,

Please check I have replied.

Best Regards

EDEN
    Participant

the image still does not show up, still same problem with array

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This issue may be connected to the PHP max input vars limit parameter in your web server configuration. You can check the current value for this parameter in your Dashboard -> WooCommerce -> System status. Usually, this parameter is not allowed to be changed on shared hostings so you will need to contact your server providers and ask to increase this limit. Recommended value for this is 5000

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

EDEN
    Participant

Hello, we did it to 5000, we uploaded also new images to make sure, still, only the r8 photo does not load

(reminder you still have our credentials)

any idea please ?
    thanks
    best

Hello,

Please delete the image and upload again: https://gyazo.com/f867f1eab6496ff622e62caba549deb6

The image has been uploaded incorrectly.

Best Reards

EDEN
    Participant

Hello dear Elise,

like I told you in the previous message, i did it already, indeed the issue is that there is an ARRAY instead of the image url, and I dont know why

question please, since you have the credentials, did you try to upload the photo again ? because I did several times before creating this topic and it did not solve the problem, actually right now before I wrote this message I even did more, I deleted the model category and deleted the attribute, created new ones with new photos that I uploaded, and again, the photo does not show up, ONLY the r8, its EXTREMELY weird

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

EDEN
    Participant

Hello Elise, no I will just delete this section, I cannot take any risk like this 🙂 too much work on that

thanks anyway ! i let you know if i find solution

Hello,

Ok. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘array problem ? weird’ is closed to new replies.