Home Forums WoodMart support forum Attribute description?

Attribute description?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lexp
    Participant

Hi,

I have entered a description for one of the attributes, however it is not showed anywhere.
    Does the theme support attribute descriptions?
    If not, how could I show these somewhere?

Hello,

Sorry to say but we have checked and confirmed from the Test Site, the Attribute Description for the Attribute Terms is showing fine at the Test Site. Here is one of the Attribute Terms from our Test Site which is Black for the Color attribute: https://blackpearlspro.com/woodmart_support/color/black/

It shows on the page of the Attribute terms like we have shared above.

To make it possible at your end, please make sure that you have turned on the Enable Archives option for the Attribute in which you have added the Description for: https://snipboard.io/QkD5fK.jpg

Best Regards.

Lexp
    Participant

Ah yes I see it now.
    I actually thought this description would also be visible when someone would select the attribute using the widget filter but I now see that is not working like this apparently.

Thanks for the reply!

Hello,

As you know the Filters work on AJAX by default in which the Page doesn’t get loaded and the Description shows on the Attribute page separately being opened. So, it works when you open that specific Attribute page. This is how it works right now.

Best Regards.

Lexp
    Participant

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a workaround to get the filters in the widgets to open that specific attribute page? Instead of working with AJAX?
    (and if not, this would be a nice feature request)

Hello,

Sorry to say but actually, the Attributes come from WooCommerce end and it is not specifically a Theme feature. So, by default WooCommerce doesn’t have pages for those and thus they work through AJAX functionality in the sidebar.

Hope you can understand !

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)