Home Forums WoodMart support forum Bad customer support

Bad customer support

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

oopbook
    Participant

I’ve been asking for your help for a week.

I have explained my problem to you several times (lightbox). But you still tell me where is the mistake?

Now I have a second question (popup) but I understand that you will not help.

What kind of support is this?

I’m sorry, but I’ll report this to envato.

Hello,

I am terribly sorry you are disappointed.

I have checked the home page and I do not find the popup widgets: https://gyazo.com/3540446c7ffc04ea7f314f42bf460094

I cannot find what I should to check. I requested you to provide the page URL and blocks I should test. Could kindly provide the same so that I could help?

Best Regards

oopbook
    Participant

Hello Elise,

My page is not live yet. I am still preparing. I have sent a screenshot of the places where the error is in my previous messages. Please look at them.

I sent my admin username and password.

After entering my page;
    Enter the Page-Home Book (home page) with the mouse. (Edit with elementor)

Then on the page that opens, you will see the “cinema button” on the pictures.

Tap this button. I sent you a photo of it too.

The lightbox works fine in the background, but when you preview the site, the video inside the lightbox looks small.

This is how many days I want to tell you.

When you enter my page from the admin panel and preview the main page, you will see the lightbox error.

“cinema button” on 4 pictures

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Now I see what you mean. Thank you for your clarification.

You are using the default Elementor Image widget which does not relate to the WoodMart theme and our theme does not influence its functionality. Elementor is an independent builder used by WoodMart: https://gyazo.com/1b4e68cbe77db98e9217f19194ce5564

I could not figure out the problem as tried to find the WoodMart popup widget.

Most likely this is the way this default Elementor widget works, you can check that by switching to any other theme and see how it works.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

oopbook
    Participant

First of all, thank you for your reply. I reported the problem to elementor. They are interested.

I placed a woodmart popup button next to the same (cinema) button. It’s working. But I can’t remove the white frame behind the video. Where is the mistake? Would you please look?

Also, how can I reload the “additional pages” under Dummy content? Do I need to reinstall the whole site?

Thank you again for your interest. I am waiting for your reply.

Hello,

As for the popup button, it has the option to be displayed as a link: https://gyazo.com/f219d7077f4bd22520db49f7d740a600 then select the “custom” in the color of the button.

As for additional pages, you can import them in Demo: https://gyazo.com/1f370d21ffc458dfa391092200252fbd

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

oopbook
    Participant

No, Elise. You do not understand me. Please look at the pictures

Attachments:

oopbook
    Participant

Please look at the pictures

Attachments:

oopbook
    Participant

Elementor Lightbox and woodmart popup problem I talked to elementor. They say the problem is in woodmart.

I am forwarding their answer to you;

Elementor said;

“Upon investigating your site found that the issue is with the Woodmart Theme that you are using, I temporarily changed the theme to WordPress default Twenty-Twenty and the issue got resolved. As there is a conflict because of this 3rd party theme please reach out to the theme author for further debugging or use a different theme.

Here is the screencast with my explanation about the lightbox and the Media Library:
    https://www.loom.com/share/eb02232e762a4cb39e469bc4e83c004f”

Hello,

As for the pages, you can try to restore them from the trash. If you have deleted them from the trash, advise which one you need?

The popup widget is the WoodMart exclusive element and it cannot be tested on any other theme.

Please describe the actions step by step on how I can reproduce that: popup2.jpg

Best Regards

oopbook
    Participant

Never mind Elisa,

You don’t understand what I wrote and my answers.

You’ve been so tired and sad for me for days. Thank you very much.

All my hard work has been in vain for days. Now I will reinstall the site.

Thank you. Take it easy Elisa…

Kind regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, send us your FTP access so we can remove white frame behind the video.

Kind Regards

oopbook
    Participant

I never had a problem like this on my old theme Kalium.

When I got the catalog mode, it was removing product prices from the whole site. It also didn’t come up on google.

You say that no theme provides this, but someone did.

You give memorized answers…

It doesn’t matter anymore. You solved all my problems by yourself.

You are a great person. Keep going like this…

(You can also close this and my other support requests.)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we are glad that you sorted it out. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Bad customer support’ is closed to new replies.