Blog

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 82 total)
  • Author

#####
    Participant

Hi Team, 2 Issues..

1. I just purchased the Woodmart site, Using Demo: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/blog/demo/medical-marijuana/, after I make changes to the blogs which are already in the demo, then publishing the blog, none of my changes are visible. Still showing the old demo information. I changed the information so that I could keep the format which is on those demo blogs.. Can you tell me how to fix this issue? See attached screen.

2. On this demo (https://woodmart.xtemos.com/blog/demo/medical-marijuana/), the sliders effect seem to be a kind of zoom effect.. How can I make this happen on my site.. I am using this demo but the effect on the sliders images are not as in the demo and would love to have that effect. How can I make this happen please. See attached screen.

Thank you so much for your help in advance.

Kindest Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Your site is under construction. Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the site settings.

Best Regards

#####
    Participant

Hello Elise Noromit,

Thank you for your kind response. Also, where can I find this element. FEATURED PRODUCTS?? It was on my site homepage but got deleted somehow and I can not find it as it was before.. See attachment screens.

It would be so nice if you set this up for me..

1. Make the slider animation as it is on the demo site and let me know how you did it.
    2. Explain to me how to make my blog work
    3. Where do I find the Featured Products Element so that I can put it as it was originally on my homepage.

Again, thank you so much for your help in supporting me with getting my business ready.

Kindest Regards,

Attachments:

Hello,

Please describe the steps to reproduce the problem. I have tested and changes are saved: https://gyazo.com/e2657efa36cdf760b8e880b5c7671f45

Best Regards

#####
    Participant

Hello Elise Noromit,

Your screenshot is correct, but when you click on the blog (How can I recognise good CBD Oils?) itself to read, then you see that the changes are not showing for the Body of the Blog. Only the Title and the Image are changed. See screen shot.

Thank you so much.

Kindest Greets

Attachments:

Hello,

Please install the free classic widget plugin to solve the issue with the widget area and give me the link of the post that I should check.

Best Regards

#####
    Participant

Hello Elise Noromit,

Thank you for your the quick response. Widget issued cleared!

Please see Private content for link.

Thank you for your help and patience..

Kindest Greets,

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by #####.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by #####.

Hello,

You are creating the post in Gutenberg, the theme is not compatible with Gutenberg. You use Elementor, create the content in the Elementor and check again.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

#####
    Participant

Hello, It worked Perfectly! Such great customer support here! Thank you so much for your help..

Kindest Regards

Attachments:

Hello,

All the animation effects are provided in the slide settings: https://gyazo.com/10a1199ed0f40fdaa9c02f1326ebad3e

Wish you a wonderful day!

#####
    Participant

Hello,

That section is for CONTENT appearance Animation. That is not what I am looking for. I apologize for not being clear so lets try this again ok. 🙂

I would like to have the same BACKGROUND IMAGE Animation as on the demo I purchased, how do I make it happen? This is the demo and here you can see how the animation is on each BACKGROUND IMAGE in the 3 sliders..THEY SEEM TO BE MOVING..(WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT ANIMATION) and where do I set this for the Background Images. On this demo (https://woodmart.xtemos.com/blog/demo/medical-marijuana/).

Again, thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Hello,

Thank you very much now it is clear.

You need to configure the blog page in the Theme Settings > Blog > Blog archive, please check the settings you need to configure: https://gyazo.com/2fef108772401b9faa1de4f40a3563a7

Best Regards

#####
    Participant

Hello,

Another misunderstanding.. My issue has nothing to do with the BLOG. The blog issue is resolved.

I would like to know how can I make my Background images in my SLIDERS to have to EXACT SAME ANIMATION as in the demo I purchased..

I would like to have the same SLIDER BACKGROUND IMAGE Animation as on the demo I purchased, how do I make it happen? This is the demo and here you can see how the animation is on each BACKGROUND IMAGE in the 3 sliders..THEY SEEM TO BE MOVING..(WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT ANIMATION) and where do I set this for the Background Images. On this demo (https://woodmart.xtemos.com/blog/demo/medical-marijuana/).

Thank you kindly..

#####
    Participant

please have a look at the demo SLIDERS.. There are 3 SLIDERS and you can see how the Background images are ZOOMING OUT AND MOVING in a slow movement to the right… What is the name of this animation for the background images and how do I make it to be EXACTLY as it is on the demo please.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by #####.
    Attachments:

Hello,

Can we try to reinstall it all? I see error in the console?

Best Regards

#####
    Participant

Yes please reinstall it all.. Do you need any server information from me?

Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

#####
    Participant

I am so happy that you noticed the error.. SUPER KEEN EYES YOU HAVE!!

Hello,

I have resisted the site to reinstall all and I got the critical error. Please check and give valid access. I have made the backup of the content and of the theme settings.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

#####
    Participant

Hello,

When I now login to my site I see nothing… All my data is gone.. What do I need to do. PLEASE HELP ME..
    I am sorry for not understanding what you mean with: I have resisted the site to reinstall all and I got the critical error.

I do not know what that mean.. Also I should check and give valid access? You mean access to my server where my site is located? See attached.

Oh so you made a backup.. Wonderful because that was soooo much work for me… Please see my server backend data…

Please let me know when everything is back up and functioning properly.

Again, thank you SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP..

Sincerely,

Hello,

Could you kindly reinstall WordPress and set the same user with the same password. If you see any errors on the stage of the WordPress installation, contact the host support.

I will install from scratch and upload the content and settings.

Best Regards

#####
    Participant

Hello,

Unfortunately I can not do that. I have no idea how to do such. I had someone else in Vietnam upload the site for me to my server but I can not contact this person anymore.

I did not know I would have such big problems because of this. WHAT SHOULD I DO.

COULD YOU PLEASE reinstall WordPress and set the same user with the same password for me.? I sent you my data.

Please help me because I wanted to open my business on Monday but now everything is off track.

I’m helpless.. Please help me.

#####
    Participant

Please help me Elise.. I just do not know what to do at the moment..

Hello,

Please give me Cpanel access. Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

#####
    Participant

Please see Cpanel data as requested. Thank you so much..SO MUCH!!!

Sincere Regards

Hello,

The database shows the error. Please contact the host support and let them install WordPress so that I could proceed.

Best Regards

#####
    Participant

What error is it showing? what does it say and where does it appear please..I am on the phone with Server host. Thanks a lot..

#####
    Participant

When you say, let them install WordPress, do you mean they need to reinstall my demo software? or Is wordpress different from the Site I purchased?

#####
    Participant

I am confused… PLEASE HELP.. I have worked days and nights to enter the data for my site. please help me..

#####
    Participant

Ok.. I had them on the line for a very long time. Was hoping to hear from you about where is the database error and what does it say. Unfortunately they could not help me. 🙁 What should I do now.. I need my website to start my business and have worked so hard on it.

My host said they saw no errors.

What should I do now? Please advise so that I can get my site up and running. So that I can finish with the design and go live…

PLEASE HELP and very helpless sadden person.

#####
    Participant

Also the host told me that they do not do installations.. PLEASE HELP and Advise what should I do..

Tagged: ,

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 82 total)