Blog

Viewing 22 posts - 61 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author

#####
    Participant

Hello,

Yes, please kindly send me the content and theme setting files. (See private content)

Sincerely

#####
    Participant

Now the correspondence is split into 3 pages.. I was always corresponding with you appropriately.

So what do I need to do with the installment of the content and setting files? Do I just upload them? This is what I was hoping you would help me with..

You told me that you were going to install upload the content and settings for me.. Oh well I will ask my host to help me if you can not help.

But yes, please kindly send me the files.

#####
    Participant

Hello,

It would be nice to get my Content and Settings back on the site …(SEE PRIVATE CONTENT)

Hello,

I have sent.

Please confirm you have received it and let me know if you need any further help.

Best Regards

#####
    Participant

Hello..

It is NOT working. None of my Sliders that I had are showing.. Nothing is as I had it on my Homepage.. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DATA???

PLEASE HELP.. PLEASE INSTALL FOR ME..

#####
    Participant

ARE YOU TELLING ME I HAVE LOST ALL MY HARD WORK THAT I COMPLETED ON THIS SITE?? You set it to Install and NOW ALL MY DATA IS GONE!! PLEASE FIX IT!!!

#####
    Participant

Hello.

MY LOGO IS NOT SHOWING.. NONE OF MY DATA IS SHOWING ON MY SITE.. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DATA.. I WORKED 4 WEEKS LONG DAY AND NIGHT HARD WORK TO COMPLETE THE FORMAT AND DESIGN OF THIS SITE AND NOW ITS GONE.. WHAT DID YOU DO PLEASE???

PLEASE GO TO MY ADMIN AND INSTALL MY DATA PROPERLY PLEASE.

Thank you.

#####
    Participant

MY ENTIRE SITE IS BASICALLY GONE NOW!!! WHAT DID YOU DO??? PLEASE CORRECT MY SITE ASAP!!!

#####
    Participant

MY ABOUT US PAGE, CONTACT PAGE.. NONE OF MY PAGES ARE THERE!!!

#####
    Participant

I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU MESSED UP MY SITE AS YOU HAVE DONE!!! ALL MY DATA IS GONE!!! FIX IT PLEASE!!!

#####
    Participant

PLEASSSSSE HELP!!

#####
    Participant

THIS IS WHAT YOU DID AND SINCE THEN ALL MY DATA IS GONE. PLEASE BE SO KIND AND FIX IT.

YOU WROTE: I have resisted the site to reinstall all and I got the critical error. Please check and give valid access. I have made the backup of the content and of the theme settings.

#####
    Participant

And where are my images in media etc..

#####
    Participant

COULD YOU PLEASE GO TO MY ADMIN AND FIX MY SITE.. INSTALL THE CONTENT AND SITE SETTINGS SO THAT IT WORKS AGAIN…. THIS IS VERY URGENT!!!! EVERYTHING FAILED TO INSTALL FROM YOUR ZIP.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

#####
    Participant

NONE OF MY MEDIA ARE INSTALLING.. PLEASE HELP!

#####
    Participant

WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ANYMORE?? I PAY FOR SUPPORT AND YOU ARE NOT GIVING ME APPROPRIATE SUPPORT !!!

#####
    Participant

This entire situation occurred because of your action.. I await that you clear it and help get my shop back up!!! THIS IS MY BUSINESS OK???

Hello,
    The problem is caused by incorrect HTTP and HTTPS configuration: https://domain.com is the actual site URL, however, http://domain.com is used in Dashboard > Settings > General. In this case, it is necessary to configure URLs correctly.

I have checked and see you have uploaded Theme Settings back up and I see your logo, not WoodMart, the content messed up due to incorrect HTTP and HTTPS configuration

Best Regards

#####
    Participant

So can you fix this for me.. Please assist me with this.. I have no idea how to do this that why I depend on support.

You have my admin login details.. PLEASSSSSE HELP ME.. I want to start my business..

Also, the Logo I replaced myself. It had the woodmart logo and also header menu was not correct. I changed it all.

PLEASE HELP ME.. Can you please go into my admin and install the files correctly with the correct url???

#####
    Participant

NEVER MIND YOUR HELP!!!! YOU HAVE CAUSED MY SITE TO BE A TOTAL DISASTER AND I AM JUST FORGETTING IT NOW! I asked for support and you DID NOTHING BUT DAMAGE!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!

#####
    Participant

I HOPE WITH MY NEXT SUPPORT ASSISTANCE THAT IT IS NOT YOU ELISE NOROMIT!!!!!! TOTALLY INCOMPETENT!!!

Hello,

Now the site is not valuable: https://gyazo.com/1a7f45b2f1011f2c711ab601ae799dd0

I did not touch anything. Please configure HTTPS correctly and give me a clean WordPress installation.

Best Regards

Let me close this topic as it is not convenient to work with it.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 22 posts - 61 through 82 (of 82 total)