Blog

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 82 total)
  • Author

#####
    Participant

Should I change host and have them reload the demo that I purchased? Again, what is the difference between Installing WordPress and Installing my demo that I purchased??

#####
    Participant

Should I have this company host HNBCBD and reinstall my WoodMart – Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme? See company Link in Private…

Then you could install from scratch and upload the content and settings.

Kindly Advise.. Your professional advice is as Always, greatly appreciated.

Sincerely

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by #####.

#####
    Participant

Hello,

I have moved hnbcbd.com to another host (siteground.com): I need to give you the Collaborator rights so that you can install from scratch and upload the content and settings.

1. I need your name
    2. Email address (See attached Screen)

Wordpress is already installed.

Then you can go to SITE TOOLS and INSTALL & MANAGE.. I think that’s how it works.. (See Screen 2)

Please find PANEL DATA in Private Content..

Thank you so much. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

#####
    Participant

Hello..

I spoke with Site Ground and everything is set accordingly. They are just waiting for your to install. Once you send me your name and Email address to authorize you as a collaborator, then you will receive login details to log in or you can use the details I sent you in the Private Content.

Once in my account click on:
    WEBSITES
    SITE TOOLS
    ON THE LEFT SIDE: Click on SITE
    Then click on FILE MANAGER to install/upload

If you have any questions then you can also (WITH PRIORITY) contact support. They have expressed how happy they are to assist you. (Very Easy to contact them) .. See Private Content ..

Thank you sooooo much!

Kindest Greets

#####
    Participant

Hello,

1. WordPress has been installed (WordPress + WooCommerce)
    2. Please see attached login details for HNBCBD Admin. (Private Content)
    3. Please see attached login details for Hosting Admin. (Private Content)
    3. Hosting said that you could use my login details and Install whats needed.. Collaborator rights not required. 🙂

Kindest Greets

Attachments:

#####
    Participant

Hello,

I’m sure you will but thought I’d mention, please kindly be sure that I can register my theme correctly… See Private Content..

#####
    Participant

Hello,

In case you have to reinstall the Theme. Please see theme download data in private content..

Hello,

I have taken numerous attempts to enter the site, however, in spite of the existing DB, user, and password, the site is blocked. I am checking and do not find an automatic WordPress installation option to reinstall all. Most WordPress dedicated hosts have this option. I tried to configure manually, without any access.

You need to contact host support and get step-by-step instructions on how to reinstall WordPress on your site. If they refuse to help you will have to change the host or find a web-master who would undertake it.

The list of the WordPress dedicated hosts are here: https://themeisle.com/blog/dedicated-wordpress-hosting/

Best Regards

#####
    Participant

Hello,

What you can do is to delete the current WordPress installation from Site Tools > WordPress > Install & Manage > 3-dots menu > Delete Application and install a new one from the Install & Manage tab

See further detail links in private content.

#####
    Participant

Once you have access to the Site Tools of your account, the steps to take are:

1) Navigate to Site Tools > WordPress >Install & Manage > 3-dots menu next to the Domain > Delete Application

2) Then navigate to the WordPress > Install & Manage and install WordPress for the Domain.

#####
    Participant

Hello,

If you are not successful please give me your name and Email address so that I can add you as a collaborator in my account so that support can talk with you and guide you.

Sincerely

#####
    Participant

I have a question for you… Does my THEME and DEMO THEME need to be reinstalled? Or do you do that when you install the content and settings? PLEASE HELP.. I do not want to lose all the work that I have done.. 🙁

#####
    Participant

Message from Host:

Next, I checked on the website itself, where I can see a brand new WordPress installation as well as WooPlugin installed. In order to access the back end, there are two ways – either do it directly from this link here hnbcbd.com/wp-admin or there is also another option to auto-login from your Site Tools->WordPress->Install and Manage -> https://prnt.sc/clzEDfEsfjTp

#####
    Participant

Please wait.. I am having the theme installed… only thereafter can you install the content and setting.

#####
    Participant

Hello, (PLEASE WAIT WITH THE BACKUP CONTENT AND SETTING INSTALLATION UNTIL I LET YOU KOW THAT THE THEM HAS BEEN INSTALLED)

BUT BELOW IS INFORMATION ON HOW TO INSTALL THE BACKUP.

Where in my account can you install the Backed up content and settings? Step by Step.. (See PRIVATE CONTENT)

#####
    Participant

Hello,

THEME IS NOW INSTALLED.. You can start install from scratch and upload the content and settings. (SEE ATTACHED SCREEN)

Attachments:

#####
    Participant

Hello,

The demo was imported again and ALSO here the Sliders Images DO NOT have the same Animation effect as on the Demo. That was my biggest concern from the start.. Because you said there was an error in the data base, and you wanted to reinstall all, I thought that was the problem.

So after you have reinstalled all. Kindly let me know what Animation is used on the SLIDER BACKGROUND IMAGES. It seems to be ZOOM OUT and then SLOWLY MOVING TO THE RIGHT. See PRIVATE CONTENT.

Sincerely,

#####
    Participant

Hello,

GREAT NEWS! Please DISREGARD the SLIDER ISSUE.. I figured it out!

All I need is for you to do is install from scratch and upload the content and settings……

Thank you so much.

Sincerely

Hello,

I have tried to reinstall WordPress numerous times. Please let them give documentation on where to install the WordPress in one or several clicks. If they do not have such, this host is not appropriate for WordPress. Most hosts for WordPress have the option to install /reinstall WordPress clearly and easily.

I tried both: to find a quick install and manually (I have these skills) however I spend a great deal of time with no success.

Best Regards

#####
    Participant

Hello,

This can be done easily by installing: See Privat Content..

This can be done directly from my Site Tools->Site->File Manager

You just have to log into my account and follow instructions as I sent you.

Please help or ask your coworkers for advice..

Sincerely..

I want to start my business and do not want to have the hassel of going to another host.. I already paid so much for this hosting..

#####
    Participant

Or can you send me the Backup??

#####
    Participant

I really do not want to have to redo the site. I worked days and nights to format and design this site.. Please help!

Sincerely

#####
    Participant

After you have logged into my account please go to this area to install.. Very simple..SEE ATTACHED. Here you can install and upload files to my domain..

Attachments:

#####
    Participant

The host can not understand why you can not install.. They have provided very clear directions on how to do it.
    CAN YOU SEND ME THE BACKUP PLEASE. I will have them install it.

Thank you so much.

#####
    Participant

I just received these instruction on how to install wordpress.

https://my.siteground.com/support/tutorials/wordpress/installation

Steps 2 or 3 are applicable in this case

Better step 2 since the automated one is easier

#####
    Participant

I hope you can install now.. I REALLY WANT TO START MY BUSINESS AND NEED YOUR HELP!

#####
    Participant

The host wrote to me:

If you have a full backup of the website , you can upload it in the file manager and request a transfer from our team

They can import it for you.

If you could are not successful in installing then could you kindly send me the backup so that my host can install it?

Thank you kindly

#####
    Participant

Another message to me from my host:

If you chose to do it this way, (meaning that they install the backup for me) it is best to upload the zip in public_html and then request the transfer from

https://my.siteground.com/support/contact > Transfer or set up a new site > Transfer Website > Manual Transfer by our Team

For hosting panel and details, you can enter some fake details and in the comment section let my colleagues know which folder is the backup in.

That would be all the steps.

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS IS SO DIFFICULT!

PLEASSSSSSE HELP!!!!

#####
    Participant

Hello,

I have done my homework and have come to the resolve that YOU BELONG TO THE BEST in this business.. That is why I am so happy to have you supporting me.. For SURE you will get it resolved. I have my full belief and trust in you.. Your reference speaks for itself! 🙂

Look forward to hearing from you..

Kindest Greets

Hello,

You have sent a lot of messages and I did not notice that the correspondence has split into two pages, I thought, the message was not sent.

Now I check the site it is as it should. Do you need the content and theme setting files?

Please give me your email.

Best Regard s

Tagged: ,

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 82 total)