Home Forums WoodMart support forum Blog setting

Blog setting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

nkakyuz
    Participant

Hi Dear,

I bought WoodMart Template, it is going pretty good for now. I using demo minimalism. I have a few questions;

1) I want to make “BLOG-SINGLE POST-POST EXAMPLE #2” similar but I can not find how to do it.
    Is there an easy way to create a similar post?

2) I can not find the “placeholder” on “single post” which is default in minimalism. How do you change the size of the pictures here? (When I add a picture, it adds a small size, the resolution is getting worse when I enlarge it. )

Thank You&Best Regards,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

1. This post should be imported with all the other dummy content and it has the same post name Minimalist design furniture 2016.

2. Sorry, but we don’t understand what do you mean here. Could you please give us some better explanation with screenshots?

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

nkakyuz
    Participant

Hi Dear,

I changed the posts in the “Blog Post”, but I can not change the photos. How to replace a photo instead of a placeholder? I can not find placeholder in the code line. ( any post ).

Thank You & Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But you should be able to edit this post content with WPBakery page builder interface. If it is not activated for blog posts you can enable it in Dashboard -> WPBakery -> Role manager -> Post types and choose all post types.

nkakyuz
    Participant

Hi Dear,

Got it, problem is solved.

Thank You

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)