Home Forums WoodMart support forum Bug with buttons in footer

Bug with buttons in footer

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

v1ppers0nn
    Participant

Hi, when i scroll down to the footer i see some buttons. I don’t know from where they appear. See here: https://gyazo.com/f00e723ae9a1a21a44469e9c18949459

How to remove this from code?

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.pswp { 
    display: none !important; 
    }

Best Regards.

viewprosc
    Participant

better solution is
    .pswp__button {
    display: none !important;
    }
    but
    I have problem with gallery. There is no buttons on preview with Photoswipe Popup ON.
    example: https://viewpro.pl/sklep/drukarki-do-zdjec/drukarki-termosublimacyjne/citizen-cy-02-drukarka-termosublimacyjna/

Hello,

Please share the wp login details in private content under the message area I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

viewprosc
    Participant

OK

Hello,

Sorry to say, Your given login details are not working, please share the correct login details of your site.

Best Regards.

viewprosc
    Participant

Could you try again, please?

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

ingenuitor
    Participant

@viewprosc, we found the same issue and solved this by the setting found in CusRev > Extensions for Customer Reviews

Disable lightboxes for images attached to reviews (not recommended). Use this option only if your theme generates lightboxes for any picture on the website and this leads to two lightboxes shown after clicking on an image attached to a review. < this resolved the issue for us, all the best of luck.

< see attached >

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by ingenuitor.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

viewprosc
    Participant

Thank you for your help.
    Problem solved.

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bug with buttons in footer’ is closed to new replies.