Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can I add more information about the pricing system?

Can I add more information about the pricing system?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

agrisocio
    Participant

I just started organize the website, I have a question. Can I add a description for the pricing. As u can see from the picture, can I add information like that? It will be wonderful if there is an option to change the type like /kg or /bunch or /cup. thankyou.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :)

I saw the screenshot you attached.

If you want to add only one text with all the products then try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.single-product-page .woocommerce-Price-amount.amount::after {
    	content: "/kg";
    }

And if you want a different text for different products and categories then it’s not possible. It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

agrisocio
    Participant

thankyou!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

oscaregc
    Participant

I also need this and it works, but i want to use only for some categories, is it possible?

Hello,

@oscaregc
    Sorry but it is not possible to make it work for specific categories of products as the CSS works globally for all.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

@agrisocio
    As your issue has been resolved I am closing this topic.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

please, help us improve our theme and servicing by filling the following quiz
    https://8uehqcg4tjy.typeform.com/to/IgyV2EiP
    it won’t take more than 2 minutes of your time 🙂

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Can I add more information about the pricing system?’ is closed to new replies.