Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cannot remove Categories in page title.

Cannot remove Categories in page title.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

shifat160
    Participant

I want to display only some categories in the product page title. I want to remove the items as shown in the attached file labelled as woo1.

The categories are not coming under the exclude category section as shown in the attached file labelled as woo2. Only two categories shows up in the list and other does not come though I have many product categories. It is working perfectly if I choose to exclude the restaurant product category but my query is all the categories are not showing in the list. I want to display specific 4 categories in the shop title section.

I tried to clear cache with your recommended plugins too. Which is wp super cache. Please help me as this is very important to me and one of the main reason for which I bought this theme.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

shifat160
    Participant

Is it safe to provide the login credentials?

shifat160
    Participant

And my website speed is too slow. It is under maintenance right now. Can that be a reason too? After importing the demo I have removed the extra pages and media files to make the site a bit faster but nothing changed much.

Attachments:

Hello,

1) Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme, then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and provide with the admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

2) In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website.
    It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

shifat160
    Participant

Hi Support,
    This is so painful because you just ignored my primary issue for which I opened this ticket. You asked for the login credentials and I have sent you those already in the previous thread’s private section. Your answer was so generalized.
    My query was
    I want to display only some categories in the product page title. I want to remove the items as shown in the attached file labeled as woo1.

The categories are not coming under the exclude category section as shown in the attached file labelled as woo2. Only two categories shows up in the list and other does not come though I have many product categories. It is working perfectly if I choose to exclude the restaurant product category but my query is all the categories are not showing in the list. I want to display specific 4 categories in the shop title section.

I tried to clear cache with your recommended plugins too. Which is wp super cache. Please help me as this is very important to me and one of the main reason for which I bought this theme.

And your reply was you saw my screenshots and asked for the login credentials. I answered accordingly.
    This time also I am attaching all the stuffs. Please look at this,

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry for the misprint I asked you to deactivate all the third party plugins so that we can troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Now I have tried to login to your website and it displayed a 403 forbidden Error.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/11ajhmx

Please solve this forbidden issue to let me login to your website.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

shifat160
    Participant

Hi Support,
    I do not know what caused this error. Can you please try again now? I have given you a new set of login creds.

Please let me know if you were unable to get in.

Thankss

shifat160
    Participant

I was able to fix this issue. You can close this. And please do not make this discussion or ticket public.

Thanks

Hello,

We are Glad that you managed to find a solution for yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

shifat160
    Participant

How can remove this thread from public?

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Cannot remove Categories in page title.’ is closed to new replies.