Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cant see instagram feed

Cant see instagram feed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mephz87
    Participant

hello! it seems that there is a problem with the instagram visual composer tool… it doesnt work!

Hello,

I have visited your website. Please make sure you are using the Latest versions of WordPress, WoodMart theme, Recommended Plugins.

And follow item 2 or 3 in the article provided to make the Instagram working:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/setup-instagram-api/

Best Regards.

mephz87
    Participant

Yep! i just update the plugin! but i still can’t see nothing… also the wp version is the last!!

Hello,

Instagram is gradually restricting the use of its public API key due to general misuse and privacy policies updates, which means all users will be affected by this change by early 2020.

To continue displaying Instagram images on your website areas, such as Footer Widgets or Sidebar(s), there are two solutions.

Please read this thread: https://github.com/scottsweb/wp-instagram-widget/issues/118#issuecomment-524009143

We have just released and update of the Theme, Please update the Theme and Plugins first to the very latest version and check your site after removing the browser cache, I hope it will solve your issue.

If the issue will not solve then try this solution:

Please add this code to the functions.php of the child theme:

add_filter( 'woodmart_intagram_user_ajax_load', '__return_true' );

Next, find the line:

if ( is_wp_error( $media_array ) && $media_array->get_error_code() === 'invalid_response_429' ) {

in

woodmart/inc/shortcodes/instagram.php

and replace with this line:

if ( is_wp_error( $media_array ) && ( $media_array->get_error_code() === 'invalid_response_429' || apply_filters( 'woodmart_intagram_user_ajax_load', false ) ) ) {

I hope this will surely solve your issue and if still the issue will not fix then share your site WP Admin and FTP Login details so that I’ll check it for you.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)