Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cart widget display currency sign in the wrong place

Cart widget display currency sign in the wrong place

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lucas.bustos
    Participant

Hi.
    For some reason, the currency sign appears after the price (xxx£) rather than before the price (£xxx). This happens just on the cart widget that pops up when you add products to the cart. But on the product page and on the checkout the currency sign appears in the correct position (before the price)
    Any ideas on how I can change that?
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

lucas.bustos
    Participant

Hi, yes. I added the login details as extra info visible for moderators only.
    Another issue I\’m having at the moment is when the web is on mobile-mode (responsive) the columns look good on the Elementor preview but not when I see them in the browser. For example, if you see the \”pre-footer\” I have a 4-column layout where 2 columns are on top of each other but when I display in the browser they all sit on top of each other. Could you help me with that too, please?
    Thanks

PS: I managed to fit 3 columns on mobile-mode as you see in the first image attached adding some custom CSS, but it didn’t work for the ones I mentioned before and still do not understand why looks different in the live mode than in the browser. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Try to add the following CSS code in Theme Settings > Custom CSS:

.wdp_miniCart span {
    	 float: left;
    	display: contents;
    }

02. Your issue has been resolved. Check back on your site after completely clearing the browser cache.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/xh4Wt9J

Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)