Home Forums WoodMart support forum categories menu not working in header builder, kindly check

categories menu not working in header builder, kindly check

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

healthistic.store
    Participant

The categories menu is not displaying properly, is it some sort of bug? (removed categories menu from header builder as a temporary fix, but i need that menu), kindly advise and help fix

Hello,

I have checked your site and the categories menu is working fine.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/YbPXyhf

Check back your site and check the issue after completely clearing the browser cache. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

healthistic.store
    Participant

Hi Aizaz, the situation is the same, i had removed it for temporary viewing, tried adding the categories menu to the header builder again and here is the screenshot (please view attachment)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know i will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

healthistic.store
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Yes, issue still exists, have kept the 3rd party plugins deactivated

please check and let us know what the issue is, it would be so kind of you.

Hello,

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

healthistic.store
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    I have a few questions:
    – I have taken a backup, but since i took backup during this error, won’t i get the same results?
    – Would I have to rebuild the site if the backup fails? or would the site be back to normal on its own?
    – Can you help us restore the website if we provide the backup files (wp-content, wp-config and sql)

We took some time to build the site, which is why we are worried that the progress will be lost, please don’t mind the questions above

I will have a word with my team, once we gather all the answers to the above as well, we will provide confirmation.

Kind Regards,
    Healthistic Team

Hello,

If you took the backup during the error, it might restore the same problem. We’ll need to test it to be sure.
    If the backup fails, don’t worry. Your site should revert to its previous state automatically.

We understand your concern about losing progress. Take your time discussing with your team, and let us know when you’re ready to proceed.

Best Regards.

healthistic.store
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

You said, “Your site should revert to its previous state automatically.”,

Does this mean that progress will stay and site will be fine?

or

Does it mean that i would have to work from scratch?

Regards,
    Healthistic Team

Hello,

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back. Your site will not lose.

Best Regards.

healthistic.store
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

We have 2 questions, since we are launching this site on this friday, we still have work to be done.

1. How much time will it take to test?
    2. Is there a way we can check this in another subdomain, will the license allow it?

Regards,
    Healthistic Team

Hello,

You can create a devsite – also called a Staging platform where you can test issues, and enable/disable plugins thus such changes will affect the main site. The below article will help you to create it:
    https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-create-staging-environment-for-a-wordpress-site/

Best Regards.

healthistic.store
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

We asked 2 questions,

1. How much time will it take to test?
    2. Will the license allow it? (first part of the question answered by you – staging site)

Regards,
    Healthistic Team

Hello,

Yes, you can use the same license key because 1 license key can be enabled once on the production site and once on the staging site.

Please create a staging site and give the site access so i will further check on your site and solve the issue ASAP.

Best Regards.

healthistic.store
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

If i provide the cpanel details, can you help with the staging server? Already setup a domain “staging.healthistic.store” and a DB “healt8mm_staging”, it should work, but can you check?

Hello,

You need to create a staging site yourself. you can create a staging and provide us with your admin access so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)