Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change Background Color of Notices

Change Background Color of Notices

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Cris
    Participant

Hello, How can I change the color of background notices on the site? Specifically this is for the notice that confirms a cancellation of a subscription. See attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cris
    Participant

Also this notice is coming out in yellow… how can I change it? I don’t believe I have this color setup any where… See screenshot attached.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .woocommerce-message{
    background-color:red;
    }
    body .woocommerce-info{
    }
    body .wpcf7-mail-sent-ok{
    }
    body div.wpcf7-validation-errors{
    }
    body .mc4wp-success,
    body .mc4wp-error{
    }

Set the color as per your needs.

Best Regards

Cris
    Participant

This worked perfectly for the “subscription cancellation” notice, but the background is still that yellow-ish color for sign-up notices – in this case when an e-mail address already is signed-up. Could there be another possibility?

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access and page URL with the form. What action calls the message?

Best Regards

Cris
    Participant

Hi Elise, Thanks for all the help again!

To re-create the issue:
    1. Login
    2. Click on link to Benefits page
    3. Scroll down until popup appears
    4. Enter e-mail address in private content and click “sign me up!”
    5. Popup disappears, showing the Benefits page [this is also an issue – not sure why the popup disappears before showing the sign up notice?]
    6. Scroll down again until the popup reappears [again also an issue because the popup should only appear once…] and this time you will see the notice appears on the popup with the incorrect background color. The color should be blue, not yellow…

Hello,

body .mc4wp-notice{
    }

Best Regards

Cris
    Participant

Thank you Elise! Worked very well!

Is there a way to stop the popup from closing after clicking “Sign Me Up!”? Because the popup closes then after some scrolling, it pops up again to show the sign up notice. I feel like it should at least show the confirmation then close after a few seconds or wait for the user to close.

Hello,

For now, there is no option. We shall consider adding it in the future. We do not promise to implement it in the nearest future updates.

Best Regards

Cris
    Participant

Ah noted. From all your experience and everything you’ve seen, any suggestions for alternatives then to make the user experience better / smoother in the mean time?

Hello,

For now, there is no option. We need to work this out, you see the popup may be used not only for a subscription, but that is also why it should have the option to be closed on the scroll.

Best Regards

Cris
    Participant

Thank you for the info, Elise!

Last question on this: Now the text color when input has turned to a light gray. How can I change this back to black? See attached picture.

Attachments:

Hello,

This is the color of the placeholder. If you change it the black, all the placeholders would be black. Please let me know if you still want it, I will provide CSS code.

Best Regards

Cris
    Participant

I appreciate the quick feedback Elise. For this one, the color of the text typed in is the same color as the placeholder text. The screenshot that I sent over before actually shows a typed in email address, but it looks like a placeholder.

How can I change the font color for the typed in text? Not the placeholder text, which is great as-is.

Hello,

body .mc4wp-form-fields input[type='email']{
    color: red
    }

Set the color as per your needs, if the code does not work, update the credentials and provide the page URL.

Best Regards

Cris
    Participant

Works like a charm! Thank you Elise!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Change Background Color of Notices’ is closed to new replies.