Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change font size of categories

Change font size of categories

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Heric
    Participant

Hello how are you?

I can’t change the font that is used in the categories menu, I’ve tried changing all the default fonts and also creating a custom one but with no results.

Can you guide me?

Thanks.

Hello,

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards

Heric
    Participant

Hello how are you?

Thanks for the feedback.

I’ve already tried using the CSS font class in the advanced settings and it still doesn’t work. I can only change it directly with CSS code.

In other fonts I can change using the advanced font options, but the dropdown menu I cannot change.

The class it’s giving me is .wd-sub-menu or a.woodmart-nav-link.

I can’t send you the link to the site, because it’s in local host, but it’s the secondary menu that I can’t change the font settings.

If you can add this option there in the list of advanced fonts it would be better.

Attached is the print of the font that I cannot change.

I await a return.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Heric
    Participant

Hello how are you?

As I said in the last message, I can’t send you access to the site, because it’s on localhost. But it’s the secondary menu that I can’t change the font settings.

Awaiting return.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.wd-sub-menu li>a {
        color: var(--sub-menu-color);
        font-size: 14px;
        line-height: 1.3;
    }

Change the color and size as per your needs.

Best Regards

Heric
    Participant

Hello,

These configurations I already made provisionally, but I wanted to be able to customize font types, hover and others.

If you can add in the next updates it would be interesting.

Even if I modify the CSS directly, I have to use the !important tag.

Maybe that’s why I can’t change the custom fonts, I have to add the priority for the modifications.

Thanks for the support, I look forward to news.

Hello,

When you create an HTML block with sub-menu items. You can add a class and then use Advanced typography and this custom class. We can get back to this issue as soon as you move your site to a live domain. I will help you in adding the class and detect the selector. In this case you will not need custom CSS and important.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)