Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change header main menu & button text color

Change header main menu & button text color

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

webmore
    Participant

Hello, I already do two headers which are TheTreezDesign & TheTreezDesign (Black Text). So, what I want is for the header TheTreezDesign is the white colour for the text. This I already solved. But for the header, TheTreezDesign (Black Text) need to change the text to black colour. Please refer as the below screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. I have added the small custom CSS code in the Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

header.whb-header.whb-header_497833 a.woodmart-nav-link {
        color: #000;
    }
    header.whb-header.whb-header_497833 li.current-menu-item a {
        color: #000 !important;
    }
    header.whb-header.whb-header_497833 a.woodmart-nav-link:hover {
        color: #000 !important;
    }

Best Regards.

webmore
    Participant

Also, the button text & border colour in that header should be using this colour #6C1C09 for the header TheTreezDesign (Black Text). Then, if hover the “Send A Request” button, it should add background-colour, which is #6C1C09 & remain the border-colour

Hello,

So, we have applied the following Custom CSS on your Site to make the first change mentioned regarding the Button:

header.whb-header.whb-header_497833 .wd-button-wrapper.wd-smooth-scroll.text- a {
       color: #6C1C09 !important;
       border-color: #6C1C09 !important;
    }

And for the Hover Background Color change for this, the following one is applied:

header.whb-header.whb-header_497833 .wd-button-wrapper.wd-smooth-scroll.text- a:hover {
       background-color: #6C1C09 !important;
       color: #fff !important;
    }

Location to find Custom CSS, go to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section >> there you can find the CSS pasted.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

webmore
    Participant

Yes, it works fine from my side. Can you add this feature’s custom colour for the different headers on this case in your theme? Cause in future it may need your help regarding this case too.

Hello,

Right now unfortunately, it isn’t specifically available.

Further, if you want to submit a Feature Request in this regard for the Theme betterment, then please use the following Feature Request thread to add your requests: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/features-requests-2/

Best Regards.

webmore
    Participant

Alright, thanks

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Change header main menu & button text color’ is closed to new replies.