Home Forums Basel support forum change search icon by search box

change search icon by search box

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Abbazhoes
    Participant

Hello, I would like to change the search icon to a search box without changing the header design. I like that the logo is in the center, I would like to change the search engine since the letter is very large and the box seems better.

thanks for your attention

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area. I will check if it is possible to do with your current header layout.

Best Regards

Abbazhoes
    Participant

Thanks for answering this is the access to the website

Hello,

You can try to add the widget to the top bar and add a search form into the top bar.

1. Create a sidebar in Dashboard > Sidebars;

2. Add the search widget to this Sidebar;

3. Create HTML block and add Widgetized Sidebar element, chose your sidebar;

4. Add the HTML block to the top bar of the header.

Best Regards

Abbazhoes
    Participant

Hello, thanks for your answer, I followed the steps and the search engine was above the header, I like it more than this inside the header in the form of a search box, if you can’t, I have two options:

1.You can place the search box next to the menu pages in a corner

2. The reason I want to change the search engine is because its font is too large, is there a way to change its size.

If any of these options is possible, I would greatly appreciate your help to implement it on the website.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I am afraid it is not possible with the current header layout. You will need to change the layout with the search form.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)