Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change Text from STOCK in Product Page

Change Text from STOCK in Product Page

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

andreasne
    Participant

Hi,

i want to change the text for the product page.

Now i have: 3 vorrätig

And i want display: nur noch 3 Stück verfügbar!

How can i do this?

Andreas

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please use the Loco translate plugin on your site. After installing the plugin please Navigate to Loco >> Themes >> Woodmart >> Edit the translation which you are using for the site >> Click the Sync button >> Find the words and add the translation for them and save it.

Also, please Navigate to Loco >> Plugins >> Woocommerce >> Edit the translation which you are using for the site >> Click the Sync button >> Find the words and add the translation for them and save it.

Also, please Navigate to Loco >> Plugins >> Woodmart-Core >> Edit the translation which you are using for the site >> Click the Sync button >> Find the words and add the translation for them and save it.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/

Note:
    1. Custom (recommended)
    2. This is Loco’s protected folder under “wp-content/languages/loco/” which is safe from automatic updates and provides priority over the above locations.
    https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/manual/msginit?utm_medium=plugin&utm_campaign=wp&utm_source=admin&utm_content=plugin-msginit#order
    If this folder doesn’t exist you may need to create it and ensure it has the correct permissions.
    https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/manual/filesystem

If the issue still exists then please send me the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue for you.

For more information please read the theme documentation here:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/translate-woodmart-theme-with-loco-translate/

Best Regards.

andreasne
    Participant

Hi,

i don’t want translate it 🙂

I want to be have before the Item Count the Text “nur noch”.
    I think that must be doing in CSS.

MfG
    Andreas

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by andreasne.

Hello,

Yes, I will try with custom CSS code. Please share the product page URL of your site.

Best Regards.

andreasne
    Participant

See extra information.

Hello,

Sorry to say but your WoodMart Theme and WoodMart Core plugin isn’t updated to the latest version. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.1.4 and the Core version running is 1.0.36.

Can you please once try to update your WoodMart theme and Core plugin to the latest version by following the given Theme’s Documentation link: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

Then mention us so that we can see if the extra text could be added through CSS in the Stock Status section or not.

Best Regards.

andreasne
    Participant

OK, i have updated all now.

Hello,

Sorry to say but it wouldn’t be possible to add the required text on the mentioned place through Custom CSS because the :before selector is already being used to show the checkmark icon so it wouldn’t be possible to add something before the Count with the checkmark icon present.

Further, if you want to Customize it through the Theme file, then here is the location of the Theme file bearing that code for Stock Status:

wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/template-tags.php

In this file, on Line Number 2285 you will find the code related to Stock Status > there you can modify it according to your choice.

Further, just to let you know. There is one alternative possible through Custom CSS here but for that the checkmark icon needs to be removed and in place of that you can add your own text you want. If you want to do that, then please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

p.stock.wd-style-with-bg.in-stock span:before {
        content: 'nur noch' !important;
    }

This CSS will remove the icon and show the text as an alternative.

Best Regards.

andreasne
    Participant

Perfect! Thank you very much!

andreasne
    Participant

How can i change the font to the same as “vorrätig”?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by andreasne.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

As there was Icon added here earlier, so the Font Family was set to woodmart-font which we have now changed to inherit one that the Theme uses and now all the Text appears the same.

Following modification was added to the earlier applied Custom CSS on your Site in this regard:

p.stock.wd-style-with-bg.in-stock span:before {
       content: 'Nur noch' !important;
       font-family: inherit !important;
    }

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

andreasne
    Participant

Thank you very much!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Change Text from STOCK in Product Page’ is closed to new replies.