Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change the appearance of the dropdown list

Change the appearance of the dropdown list

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

zoowy1305
    Participant

Hello! I would like to return the style of the dropdown on the checkout page, but don’t know how. At what point it changed and what was the reason I don’t know 🙁
    Thanks for your work, this theme is really cool!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

zoowy1305
    Participant

In your theme, on the checkout page, when choosing from a dropdown list, there is an option to start typing and get the city or country faster, rather than manually searching through the entire list. But I have this opportunity gone, what was the reason I do not know.
    Now the user has to open the list and scroll through it manually to find the desired city, which is very inconvenient. I would like to return the ability to search in the dropdown list.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

At the moment, I see that you have such a dropdown style as on our demo. Also, the functionality for searching works well, here is a video: https://gyazo.com/2b03993ac13f7da358d1ebda468316fc

Let me know if I missed something.

Kind Regards

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Luke Nielsen.

zoowy1305
    Participant

Hello! I recorded a video of the event for you.
    The fact is that if I click on the drop-down list while the order amount is being loaded on the right, then the list drops out together with the search, and disappears when I open it again. But if the page has already loaded completely, then the list immediately drops out without searching. I also tried on all browsers (chrome, opera, ios mobile safari) asked other people to check but all have the same problem.

https://gyazo.com/078f2ccf343c6d825559e942b75e41bb

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by zoowy1305.

zoowy1305
    Participant

Here is another video from another browser:
    https://gyazo.com/8215e8b9594d77b601a6d4e231946ce9

The same thing happens…
    I really hope for your help. Thank you!

zoowy1305
    Participant

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, firstly deactivate all plugins except these ones:

WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    WooCommerce

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Let me know the result.

Kind Regards

zoowy1305
    Participant

yes, this is the plugin “CDEKDelivery” integration of the delivery service, after deactivating it everything works correctly.
    But this plug-in is necessary for processing delivery, choosing a pick-up point. Is it possible to resolve this conflict?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)