Home Forums WoodMart support forum change the color

change the color

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

billdun
    Participant

hi.i have two question:

1: I want to change the font color of some button.pls see the attached files,now the font color from the button is “white”,i want to change it to “dark” color.pls help me

2: It displayed two breadcrumbs head tittle.and i can not hidden it.pls help me fix it.tks,pls also see the attached files

billdun
    Participant

pls see the files

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can change the font by means of Advanced typography option, which allows to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class in the custom selecror. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

As for the breadcrumbs, deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

billdun
    Participant

hi,pls see the prodcut tabs from our website..it seems that it display error.I just want it to display as horizontal ,all tabs inforamtion in a one..but the tabs menu display” vertical ” and i can not set it .pls help me fix it.tks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)