Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change the position of product sale price & original price

Change the position of product sale price & original price

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

designmono
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to display the sale price above the original price. Now they’re both shown in one line. Is it possible to customize this?

Hello,

Try to use the sale label from theme settings > shop > products label > sale label.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

designmono
    Participant

Thank you for your prompt response, but everything’s fine with the sale label. My question refers to the product price. I want to have the original price (strikethrough) displayed below the sale price, not inline as it is now.

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.product-grid-item .price {
    display: flex;
    flex-direction: column;
    }

Best Regards.

designmono
    Participant

Thank you, that works well. But the “add to cart” button goes down on discounted products (see screenshot). Would it be possible to align all buttons, so that they’re shown at the same spot, no matter if the product is on sale or not?

Hello,

Go to Theme Settings > Product Archive > product grid > enable the option masonry grid. It is Useful if your products have different heights.

Best Regards.

designmono
    Participant

Hi, I have enabled the masonry grid option, but the product grid is still not equally aligned (see screenshot). Is there any workaround?

Hello,

Please share the wp login details in private content under the message area I will further check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

designmono
    Participant

Thank you!

Hello

Your issue has been resolved. I have added the following custom CSS code in theme settings > custom CSS > Global custom CSS:

.product-grid-item .price {
        height: 70px !important;
    }

Check back on your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)