Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change the vertical distance between products

Change the vertical distance between products

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

liorgab001
    Participant

How can I change the vertical distance between products? The distance between the products is too small in mobile. On the PC the distance is fine but on the mobile the distance is really small and close, I have attached a picture for illustration.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

liorgab001
    Participant

I added the login information.

liorgab001
    Participant

Please also pay attention to the design problem in the shopping cart which is empty. After you add a product, it works out, but after you enter the site again on mobile, the problem returns. You fixed it already a few weeks ago on another site (nymond.com)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Mobile:

body [class*="wd-spacing-"]:not(:where([class*="wd-grid"]))>.product-grid-item {
    	margin-bottom: 10px;
    	}

Best Regards

liorgab001
    Participant

Thanks that’s work!
    I have more problem Please also pay attention to the design problem in the shopping cart which is empty. After you add a product, it works out, but after you enter the site again on mobile, the problem returns. You fixed it already a few weeks ago on another site (nymond.com).
    The agent tryed to help me told its cache but I tryed to clear cache and open the website with phone that never was in the website and the problem is still here, only after I add product to cart and remove the WoodMart empty cart design applied.

Hello,

I am checking the site being logged in and out, I see this: https://gyazo.com/f17ae09908df7b9afa8cad74957fd6bc

Please provide the actions step-by-step to reproduce the issue.

Best Regards

liorgab001
    Participant

Now it’s fixed thanks

You are welcome!

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Change the vertical distance between products’ is closed to new replies.