Home Forums WoodMart support forum checkout page is not work

checkout page is not work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

alizechuang
    Participant

Hi there, my checkout page is not work, it always guides to shop page, and my wordpress settingt is correct, when I change other theme the checkout page is fine, but my web design is beside on the “themeforest premium theme” that I bought from you before, so I need your help to restore it, because I tried many times it dose not work, even I update the version and re-download it. thank you!

Hello,

Go to Theme Setting > Shop > disable the option catalog mode.

Best Regards.

alizechuang
    Participant

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply!
    I already got the correct checkout page, thank you!
    But I have one more question about coupon function, it does’t work when I try to put the discount code at checkout page.
    Could you help to check my screen shot about the coupon setting as below. And I wonder how to set the “A”model to be the fixed product for discount?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check this WooCommerce coupon Manual:
    https://woocommerce.com/document/coupon-management/

Best Regards.

alizechuang
    Participant

hi there,
    Thank you so much for your prompt reply, for the coupon issue was resolved.
    I got another one problem is about the shipping which bas on checkout page.
    Please see the screenshot that I already filled in the address1 and try to process the next step to checkout.
    But it shows to me “please fill in the address and go to the next step”, and never go to the next step…
    I check the shipping selection of woocommerce is force shipping to bill address. When I test the customer account to fill in the bill account and try to process the checkout page, it was not allow me to go the next step and ask me to fill in the address. If I did not fill in the address at bill account, it could allow me to go the next step to process the payment and shipping.
    I have no ideas what’s wrong with my setup. thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The checkout form is the Woocommerce functionality and WoodMart theme does not have any options to add or remove the required and optional fields in the checkout.

You can slightly configure the checkout in Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Checkout.
    Please check this manual:
    https://woocommerce.com/posts/customize-checkout-fields-woocommerce/

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)