Home Forums WoodMart support forum cinfinite scrolling in product grill

cinfinite scrolling in product grill

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

marinigerardi
    Participant

1. Good day, in the product grid I have set infinite scrolling, but then arrived at the end does not let me go up and add on the first page, I show only the products of the last page.
    practically infinit scrroling works in one direction to go down to go up does not work. Everything happens when you get to the last page with infinity scroll, then refresh the page and stay only in the last one and then no more scroll to go to the first one.
    2. What program for the cache do you recommend me not to have problems with the imopositions of the theme?

Hello,

1. Could you please elaborate your issue with some relevant screenshots to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

2. We Recommend using WP Rocket plugin for caching.

Best Regards

marinigerardi
    Participant

ok Come vi ho detto nella pagina griglia ho impostato scrolling infinito, (allegato 1. Cattura fabric) arriviamo alla fine della griglia prodotti l ultima pagina (allegato 2.Cattura fabric end) e fino qua funziona tutto bene. Adesso ricarico la pagina e nella visualizazione me ne rimene solo l ultima pagina del prodoti. (allegato 3 Cattura refresh).sembra come se cambiase da infinite scrolling in Impagination

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

marinigerardi
    Participant

ok As I told you in the grid page I set infinite scrolling, (attachment 1. Capture fabric) we arrive at the end of the grid products the last page (attachment 2.Capture fabric end) and up to here everything works well. Now I reload the page and in the visualization me it remains only the last page of prodoti. (attachment 3 Capture refresh).it seems as if it changed from infinite scrolling in Impagination

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution to your issues.

Best Regards.

marinigerardi
    Participant

I have forwarded you the wp accesses of my site, do you have an answer for me?

Hello,

This is how infinite scrolling works by default. And there is no option in Theme Settings to change this behaviour.

Best Regards

marinigerardi
    Participant

Excuse me, but this is a response to dismiss me. I understand that on woodmart and this is happening, but it doesn’t make any sense at all, if I choose infinite scrolling it should not be a scrolling divided into pages but a single page that I can go forward and backward in the same way, for me this is something that needs to be solved absolutely

Hello,

Please try adding the following snippet to the functions.php of your child theme.

add_filter( 'woodmart_load_more_button_page_url', '__return_false' );

Best Regards

marinigerardi
    Participant

Thanks, yes, it works !

Hello,

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘cinfinite scrolling in product grill’ is closed to new replies.