Home Forums WoodMart support forum Colors dont show up as swatches.

Colors dont show up as swatches.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

codecom
    Participant

Hello,
    I cant get the swatches to work. done everything according to the tutorial. But swatches still dont show up.
    Please have a look. and tell me what did I do wrong.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I would like to request confirmation regarding the permission to switch to the parent/default theme and disable third-party plugins. Once we have completed our testing, we will enable all settings back to their original state.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

codecom
    Participant

Go ahead. we dont have many plugins but we have bunch of custom code in child theme. just so you know.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

First of all, you need to disable the “catalog mode” (Theme Settings -> Shop) because this option disables the “add to cart” functionality with the swatches as well.

https://monosnap.com/file/uYyQQ1o6wUDHVLPHUQMewnqk8IOibu

Then you need to define the “Product add to cart” element for showing that in the Layouts -> Single product:

https://monosnap.com/file/X8RX1kpn9tV1TkOKHpSxVuxMCsDlWF

So as a result, the swatches should appear.

Kind Regards

codecom
    Participant

I tried to turn off “catalog mode” but no change. Anyway we have to have catalogue mode on because we not sell on the site.

Defining “Product add to cart” is not going to work for us because we have too many attributes in variations. They all comes up (except swatches) ´=)

We just wanted to show avalible colors as swatches on some products thats it. Thought it was possible but I see there is no simple solution. We gonna add it by cusom code. no problem.

Thanks anyway!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Ok. In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Colors dont show up as swatches.’ is closed to new replies.