Home Forums WoodMart support forum Conflict with Ultimate Membership Pro plugin

Conflict with Ultimate Membership Pro plugin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

kronner
    Participant

Hi Support,

after the last UMPro security update (Version 8.7 – 02.21.2020) I get the following error.

I am using the latest version of the Woodmart WordPress template (24-02-2020 – Update version 4.5.2) with WPBakery (v6.1) Page Builder and everything worked fine before upgrading to UMPro 8.7. (Attached images 1 and 2)

After the update, if the UMPro plugin is active and I want to edit a page with the WPBakery v6.1 backend page builder then the “WoodMart templates library” will not load, this error message is: “Can’t load templates from the server.” (Attached Image 3 and 4)

If I disable the UMPro 8.7 plugin, when editing the page with WPBakery, the “WoodMart templates library” will appear.

There is no conflict with any other plugin, debug.log is enabled, but does not generate an error.

I have already written to UMPro support, waiting for their reply.

Please help me,
    Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

kronner
    Participant

Thanks, i have inactivated the plugins.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need your FTP host, login and password to be able to connect.

kronner
    Participant

Sorry, the requested data in the hidden content box.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Somehow this plugin blocks the request to our server since it doesn’t return any result https://gyazo.com/8626032411622570e717282048ed2ab0
    We don’t know why it happens and there are no any error logs there. You can ask your hosting provider to check this from their side. Or you can temporarily disable the plugin while importing our dummy content.

kronner
    Participant

Thank you, i’m still waiting for your UMPro support answer.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us if you will have any further questions.

kronner
    Participant

My hosting provider’s response is that this is a security header problem in the attached image.

“Access to XMLHttpRequest at ‘https://woodmart.xtemos.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php’ from origin ‘https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xx’ has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn’t pass access control check: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.”

Please help solve the problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

How exactly should we fix this from our side? Or it is something related to your server? How it may work when plugins are disabled then?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)