Home Forums WoodMart support forum Continued from #460899

Continued from #460899

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Vucci
    Participant

I had the same problem again in Chrome.
    I don’t see the slider revolution.

I’ve never had this issue before, so I’m assuming it’s a cache issue.

Is there any solution?

Hello,

I am checking the console and I see this message: Mixed Content: The page at '<URL>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure element '<URL>'. This request was automatically upgraded to HTTPS, For more information see <URL>

The problem may be caused by incorrect HTTP and HTTPS configuration: https://domain.com is the actual site URL, however, http://domain.com is used in Dashboard > Settings > General. In this case, it is necessary to configure URLs correctly.

Please check the image URLs in your Media library. They all should be with HTTPS in the URL, if they are not, you need to delete theme and reload again.

Best Regards

Vucci
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.
    All of the image URL alerts you pointed out have been resolved, but the result remains the same.
    All of the other Google alerts that are still popping up were attributed to Jetpack. When I deleted Jetpack, everything disappeared, but SliderRevolution remained hidden, so I think it’s irrelevant.

By the way, I’m attaching an image of another site with similar symptoms with JetPack disabled.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check the issue when the SSL certificates are configured on all the domains and now a warning in Console appears.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Vucci
    Participant

I think I solved the ssl problem, but it still doesn’t solve my problem.
    The problem appears at login.
    SliderRevolution is displayed normally when logged out.

Is there any other solution?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Vucci
    Participant

I have identified the problem and will report it.

Following the instructions and verifying the plugins one by one,
    It was caused by “Cart Reports for WooCommerce”.
    After disabling it, Slider Revolution now displays normally.
    This plugin is a genuine product of Woocommerce.
    I would appreciate it if you could help me in the future.

https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-cart-reports/

Disabling this plugin solved the problem for now, but there may still be another cause.
    I will look at the situation as it is.

thank you very much.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

If you see the same on the Storefront, please contact the plugin support on this issue.

Best Regards

Vucci
    Participant

Sorry for the late reply.
    I understand.
    However, I am not a professional.
    Therefore, I’m afraid that changing the theme and verifying may cause the settings to collapse.
    If the same symptom appears again, I will change the theme as advised and verify it.

Let’s settle this for now.
    Thank you

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and then activate them one by one checking the slider to detect what conflicts with the Slider Revolution.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)