Home Forums WoodMart support forum Couple of newbie questions

Couple of newbie questions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

anna-0978
    Participant

Hi, I’m new to Woodmart so a couple of questions:

– How can I install some of the 80 templates shown here: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/
    – I had Elementor and installed on top WP Bakery. I read that I don’t need both though. How can I uninstall WP Bakery?
    – My page speed dropped significantly for this site https://eisbaden.de after installing Woodmart. You claim that it’s a fast template, however there are a lot of additional files and repositories installed on top like slides, projects, theme settings, woodmart, etc. etc. What of that is needed necessarily? How can I improve the page speed again, it dropped to D or E in GTMetrix.

Hello,

01. Go to Woodmart > Pre built websites.

02. Go to the “Plugins” section in the sidebar menu.

Look for the “WPBakery Page Builder” plugin in the list of installed plugins.

Deactivate the plugin by clicking on the “Deactivate” link below its name.

03. Our theme is optimized for speed and should not significantly slow down your website. However, it’s possible that your website’s performance is affected by the content you have added. For instance, the use of too many plugins, large unoptimized images, or other resources can slow down your website.

We recommend that you remove any unnecessary plugins and install a JS & CSS optimization plugin such as WP Rocket. Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/.

Best Regards.

Hello,

I hope you are fine.

I have found that you have given a 1-star rating on the Themeforest. Can you please tell me the reason?

I have tried my best to give you the possible and relevant solution to your issues. If you need more help, I am always here for your help and support.

If you do not mind, please change the review to 5 stars then let me know your issues on the site, I will try my best to solve all your issues on the site.

I am waiting for your reply.

Best Regards.

anna-0978
    Participant

Hi, the theme is basically unusable and crashed my site several times. That’s why I needed to switch back to Hestia. Is there a refund for the price paid?

I have given in the review several reviews why this rating is justified for me. I paid for a theme that I can not use in the end. I will try it on another site when setting up WP from scratch maybe that works better. If so I’ll consider the 5 stars depending on how it goes…

Hello,

We always do our best to make our customers happy. There are some situations when you are not satisfied so we are not going to keep your money if you decided that our themes are not suitable for you. You have a 14-days period after theme or subscription purchase to return your money back.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you. Could you please let us know about critical problems you are facing in the woodmart theme? We will try our best to resolve any such problem.

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)