Home Forums WoodMart support forum Critical error when trying to use Elementor

Critical error when trying to use Elementor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

alejomejia
    Participant

Hi guys.

I normally use your theme to make online stores, but your theme is awesome, so there are a lot of websites where I use your theme but not with Woocommerce because my clients don’t need to have products or something related.

I just want to continue using your theme on simple sites and Elementor without install any demo. So when I try to setup everything using only Woodmart Core plugin and Elementor, when I go to the page I wanna edit and then clic on EDIT WITH ELEMENTOR, the site throws a Critical Error.

I’m gonna share with you the screenshot where you can find the complete error on debug mode on.

In summary, I just want to use your theme and Elementor without Woocommerce (this looks like the problem), please let me know how can I make this work.

I’m using Elementor 3.0.8.1 and Woodmart Core 1.0.26.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Yes, there is a bug in our current version and it doesn’t work without WooCommerce. Keep the plugin active till the next release. We will fix this issue and you will be able to use the theme without WooCommerce.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

alejomejia
    Participant

Hi guys! Thanks for the quick answer. Hope to get that update soon.

I found another issue regarding Elementor, if I use Elementor Pro theme builder to add a custom footer in the entire site, Woodmart Header dissapear.

So if you can take a look on this as well, it would be great.

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you are using Elementor footer builder then you have to create the header with Elementor too. It is the way Elementor works with all themes since it erases all theme’s headers and footer completely.
    The best way is to create an HTML block with Elementor and place it to our theme’s footer. As for the header, our header builder is much better than Elementor.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)