Home Forums Space themes support forum Critical Error While Trying To Edit Product Templates (ERROR 500)

Critical Error While Trying To Edit Product Templates (ERROR 500)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

drscrub.gr
    Participant

I get this error:

Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WP_Post::is_type() in /home/dr482205/public_html/wp-content/plugins/show-single-variations-premium/iconic-woo-show-single-variations.php:415
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/dr482205/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): Iconic_WSSV->add_post_classes_in_loop(Array)
    #1 /home/dr482205/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(205): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array)
    #2 /home/dr482205/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php(639): apply_filters(‘post_class’, Array, Array, 5997)
    #3 /home/dr482205/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php(727): wc_get_product_class(Array, Object(WC_Product_Variable))
    #4 /home/dr482205/public_html/wp-content/themes/xts-tethys/single-xts-template.php(36): wc_product_class(”, 5997)
    #5 /home/dr482205/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include(‘/home/dr482205/…’)
    #6 /home/dr482205/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/home/dr482205/…’)
    #7 /home/dr

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

drscrub.gr
    Participant

Hello, you can log in using the credentials provided.
    Try editing one of the templates or try creating one: https://drscrub.gr/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=xts-template

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I would like to request FTP and full admin access to the website to investigate the issue.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards

drscrub.gr
    Participant

Hello,

I am providing the info bellow. Please be aware that this is a live and running shop.

Best regards,
    Stergios

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Seems that the admin access is still not full: https://monosnap.com/file/8owJkkLAVgiySKPbGvWxWoCmj87qrH

Please update it to full access so I can check the issue on your side.

Kind Regards

drscrub.gr
    Participant

Hello,
    Sorry, for that you are good to go now.
    Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)