Home Forums Space themes support forum Critical Error While Trying To Edit Product Templates (ERROR 500)

Critical Error While Trying To Edit Product Templates (ERROR 500)

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

scrub_support
    Participant

I get this error:

Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WP_Post::is_type() in /home/dr482205/public_html/wp-content/plugins/show-single-variations-premium/iconic-woo-show-single-variations.php:415
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/dr482205/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): Iconic_WSSV->add_post_classes_in_loop(Array)
    #1 /home/dr482205/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(205): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array)
    #2 /home/dr482205/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php(639): apply_filters(‘post_class’, Array, Array, 5997)
    #3 /home/dr482205/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php(727): wc_get_product_class(Array, Object(WC_Product_Variable))
    #4 /home/dr482205/public_html/wp-content/themes/xts-tethys/single-xts-template.php(36): wc_product_class(”, 5997)
    #5 /home/dr482205/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include(‘/home/dr482205/…’)
    #6 /home/dr482205/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/home/dr482205/…’)
    #7 /home/dr

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

scrub_support
    Participant

Hello, you can log in using the credentials provided.
    Try editing one of the templates or try creating one: https://drscrub.gr/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=xts-template

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I would like to request FTP and full admin access to the website to investigate the issue.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards

scrub_support
    Participant

Hello,

I am providing the info bellow. Please be aware that this is a live and running shop.

Best regards,
    Stergios

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Seems that the admin access is still not full: https://monosnap.com/file/8owJkkLAVgiySKPbGvWxWoCmj87qrH

Please update it to full access so I can check the issue on your side.

Kind Regards

scrub_support
    Participant

Hello,
    Sorry, for that you are good to go now.
    Kind Regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry but I still see the limited access: https://monosnap.com/file/1KI4P9pRCcMdrFN7qnipwfzDsl6Mc6

Could you please check it again?

I await your response.

Kind Regards

scrub_support
    Participant

Please check now

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize for the delay.

Please add the below code into the functions.php file in your child theme for fixing that issue.

add_action( 'wp', function () {
    		if ( isset($GLOBALS['jck_wssv']) && is_singular( 'xts-template' ) && ( xts_elementor_is_edit_mode() || xts_elementor_is_preview_mode() ) ) {
    			remove_filter('post_class', array($GLOBALS['jck_wssv'], 'add_post_classes_in_loop'));
    	}
    });

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Kind Regards

scrub_support
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you so much for your solution to my problem.
    Can I ask what is causing this problem?
    Are you planning any updates soon?

Best regards,
    Stergios

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The problem was in the incompatibility of our product templates with the third-party plugin and no updates are planned yet.

In the meantime, feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Kind Regards

scrub_support
    Participant

Hello,

What about the Woocommerce Template files update?
    Should I make a switch to Woodmart as soon as possible?

Stergios

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please apply the 443875 patch via Space dashboard -> Patcher for updating Woocommerce Template files.

If you have any more questions or come across any other issues, let me know, I’ll be happy to help.

Kind Regards

scrub_support
    Participant

My issue is resolved thank you so much for your help!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

We’re committed to providing you with the best possible support. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our team is always ready to assist you with any issues or requests you may have. In the meantime, we recommend checking out our knowledge base, where you can find helpful articles and resources that may address your concerns.

We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you!

Kind Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Critical Error While Trying To Edit Product Templates (ERROR 500)’ is closed to new replies.