Home Forums WoodMart support forum Croatian language

Croatian language

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

odrzivodrustvo
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I’m posting this to forum on account of this note: “If you want to upload a completely new translation, suggest new translations for a lot of strings from your POT file then please, post this on our forum or contact us directly via email so we can help you to do this faster and easier.”

I need to translate all of the Woodmart theme English to Croatian language, in order for our customers to be able to browse our webshop and our webpage in our native language. Stuff like “Browse categories”, “Shopping cart”, “Checkout” etc. need to be in Croatian language to give our customers full experience.

What is the procedure for adding multilingual option between English and Croatian in Woodmart theme.

Thank you all, kind regards to everyone.
    Kristian from Croatia.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

First of all, you need to install the Loco translate plugin and translate your website to your language. After this, if you want to share your translation with other people you can send it to me directly and I will post it in the repository.

Here is a video tutorial that will help you to translate the theme using Loco Translate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)