Home Forums Basel support forum "Custom order" column add to woocommerce products list on admin

"Custom order" column add to woocommerce products list on admin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Oscar
    Participant

Hi there
    On woocommerce product list on admin as you know there is no column showing pruduct’s custom order number. I on product edit page put in advance/custom order number for each product. And I want to display those order numbers on wp panel product list. So it can be useful for me to sort etc.
    But I dont know how to do that. What codes I need to add to function so admin panel can display that column please help thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but this request is related to additional customization of the WooCommerce plugin functionality and it is not in our theme support scope.

Kind Regards

Oscar
    Participant

Yes I know but at least u can tell me what is the hook of that woocommerce custom order
    thnx

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, we don’t know if such hook exists and what its name. You can contact plugin’s developers for help in this situation.

Oscar
    Participant

Hi dear Xtemos people
    On your product detail page the prev-next product thumb+name section at the moment displays data in order of product post ID number
    But it would be nice to display them in order of my menu order number of them. I put number on each product’s advanced settings/menu order so all displayed in order in shop page. But on this section they re not displayed in menu order. Pls see attached images. How can be done?
    Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

By default, the WooCommerce plugin doesn’t have products next/previous arrows functionality at all. To implement this feature we use standard WordPress PHP get_next_post and get_prev_post functions that can obtain adjacent posts from the database. Unfortunately, it takes products from the whole table. The system can’t know that you previously visited this product’s category page. Yes, it would be much better to show next/prev product from the same category or with your shop page order.

We spent a lot of time investigating this issue but, unfortunately, there is no solution for this problem. You can check any other theme for WooCommerce and you will see the same issue.

Regards

Oscar
    Participant

I see
    so is there a code or plugin to change the product ID numbers?
    So I can put them in order so that displays in order.
    Thanx

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t know such a plugin.

Oscar
    Participant

And you dont know any code to change ID numbers?!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can’t change products IDs in the database.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)