Home Forums WoodMart support forum Custom popup with 'woodmart-open-popup' not working

Custom popup with 'woodmart-open-popup' not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

DeChen
    Participant

I would like to show a custom Popup within a topbar. My link is configured with the class ‘woodmart-open-popup’. Clicking now on that link throws an exception:

jquery.magnific-popup.min.js?ver=5.3.6:1 Uncaught TypeError: b.find is not a function
        at s.fn.init.<anonymous> (jquery.magnific-popup.min.js?ver=5.3.6:1)
        at Function.each (jquery.min.js?ver=3.5.1:2)
        at t._parseMarkup (jquery.magnific-popup.min.js?ver=5.3.6:1)
        at t.getInline (jquery.magnific-popup.min.js?ver=5.3.6:1)
        at t.updateItemHTML (jquery.magnific-popup.min.js?ver=5.3.6:1)
        at t.open (jquery.magnific-popup.min.js?ver=5.3.6:1)
        at t._openClick (jquery.magnific-popup.min.js?ver=5.3.6:1)
        at HTMLLIElement.d (jquery.magnific-popup.min.js?ver=5.3.6:1)
        at HTMLLIElement.dispatch (jquery.min.js?ver=3.5.1:2)
        at HTMLLIElement.v.handle (jquery.min.js?ver=3.5.1:2)

Do you have a working example / demo?
    And how do I specify which content should be used for popup-content?

TIA
    Ted

DeChen
    Participant

Additional informations see screenshot.
    Could it be that the neccessary css-class ‘woodmart-open-popup’ is at the wrong position? I’ve added it within menu-config under the option ‘css-classes (optionally)’ of my menu-link but the class is attached at the li-element.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please find the detailed instructions here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/create-menu-2/ You have added the class properly.

You need to enable the popup in the Theme Settings > Shop > Promopopup. You will find the field to insert the content.

You can create the content in Dashboard > HTML block and then insert its ID shorcode to Theme Settigins > Shop > Promopopup: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#promo_popup

If you still need help, please let me know.

Best Regards

DeChen
    Participant

Hi thanks for your fast reply.

but i think we misunderstood.

I don’t want to use the newsletter popup (whose function I have understood so far) but open any popup via any link / button / etc from any site.

I assumed that I can do this with HTML blocks and only have to add the CSS class ‘woodmart-open-popup’ to the individual link in the menu widget and of course a reference to my HTML block somewhere.

Hello,

The promo popup window may show any content you add to the HTML block not only the newsletter form.

You need to find the block that is indicated in the Theme Settings > Shop > Promopopup and edit it.

The popup may appear on any button/link click if this button has the class: woodmart-open-newsletter

Please clarify your purpose, describe the actions step by step and the result you want to get.

Best Regards

DeChen
    Participant

Hello,

I’m not talking about the promo popup. This functions works very well.

What I want is to display an additional popup which shows contact-details (designed with HTML-blocks). This popup should be displayed on every page by clicking on a link which can be found in the topbar-menu.

How can I archieve this?

Thanks for your help.

Hello,

Please add Popup element in any place of the site, you do not need this class if you use the popup element: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/shortcodes-2/

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)