Home Forums WoodMart support forum Customer onboarding issues and Currency

Customer onboarding issues and Currency

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

abyaz
    Participant

Hi support team,

I am doing mock test before moving this to production and I have seen the following issues.
    Currency: I want to change the currency to USD rather than the SSH.
    Account : when new customer try to buy some product he/she is able to place an order but his details is not captured fully , For client to trace the order or see his order he/she must register to retrieve but after the registration the client is not able to see his/her previous order.

Hello,

Could you please check both of the issues with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Best Regards

abyaz
    Participant

I have checked the issues with the WordPress theme but the issues seems to be on your side.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and check back.

If the issue still occurs then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

abyaz
    Participant

Hello,

We have resolved the issue of the currency but we still have some issues with the onboarding. Customer are able to place order without registration of the customer. This means customer can buy item and when the customer want to retrieve or trace he/she order. he/she need to login and register. The issues is their is not registration process for onboarding the customer which will lead to customer not able to trace his order.

you see the below screenshot .

We suggest when customer want to place order he/she should first register with proper registration process . Then customer is required to login in order to place an order and trace his order.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

You can try enabling our Login to see prices option from Theme Settings >> Shop.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/e8ecee9935f0fb98003fcbe9c169a551

Best Regards

abyaz
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for that option, if we enable that feature customer will not see the price of the product unless they login which is complicated. We want customer to see the product and can purchase it with the guest user or can register to track the product in the cart.

Let me know if the customer can see the track order page after select the orders with the guest user or registered user login.
    Thank you

abyaz
    Participant

example page: track-your-order

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Sorry but there is no such option available in Theme Settings for that.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)