Home Forums WoodMart support forum Demande d’informations

Demande d’informations

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

akomsolutions.com
    Participant

Bonjour
    S’il vous plait, j’utilise l’extension Loco Translate pour traduire le thème WoodMart , mais lorsque je mis à jour le thème la traduction se réinitialise .

Comment je peux sauvegarder la traduction même je mis à jour le thème s’il vous plait.
    Merci pour votre support habituel
    Cordialement

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi akomsolutions.com,

Thanks for reaching to us and appreciate your patience.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) and screenshots that illustrate the problem to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

akomsolutions.com
    Participant

Hello,

When I update the theme, the French translation resets to English (currently, I use the Loco Translate plugin to translate the theme from English to French). Is there a method to preserve the theme translation after the update, if possible?
    Password to see our website : Lilya2012&&
    Thank you.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi akomsolutions.com,

If you use Loco Translate for translating strings into your language, it won’t be removed or reset by updating theme by default.

Also, I see the site language still in French language, I kindly ask that you please provide me screenshots that illustrate the problem to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)