Home Forums WoodMart support forum Description of product load Visual Composer code if Load More Button is used.

Description of product load Visual Composer code if Load More Button is used.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Rliera
    Participant

Hello, I have a gallery that has several products. If I use the Load more Button, all the newer items added to the page show Visual Composer code such as when doing a roll over:

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text text_larger=”no”… etc.

Plase advice…

Rliera
    Participant

Here is the image that did not uploaded in previous attempt

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem still continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and provide with the admin panel login details of the website with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Rliera
    Participant

Hello, deactivated all plugin except core, wpbakery and woocommerce (otherwise the images from these products will not load)… cleared cache, reloaded page and preview.

No success. Visual composer code still shows…

Rliera
    Participant

Please use attached login info

Rliera
    Participant

This is the login page:

Hello,

Sorry but the login details you provided are not working. Please provide with the correct admin panel login details of the website to let me assist you further.

Best Regards.

Rliera
    Participant

Hello this is the correct info for login, thanks

Rliera
    Participant

More information:

Hello,

I have logged into your website and checked that you are not using the latest versions of the Theme and the recommended plugins.

Please update the theme and the recommended plugins to the latest versions then check back after clearing the cache. If the issue still occurs then tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

Rliera
    Participant

Hello, I updated theme and recommended plugins. Cleared cache. Opened page and problem persists. I even used a Private page from the browser to force reload images and such. No luck. Thanks See bracelets page.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and edited one of the products that come after clicking the load more button and removed its description then checked and the product displayed fine.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/hHFGmrT

It seems that this is an issue with the descriptions you added to the products.

Please try re-creating the products that come after the load more button then clear cache and check back.

I have re-added the description of the product which I removed back to your website.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Rliera
    Participant

Hello, your approach to solve the issue is wrong. All products have the same structure of description as they were created by copying one into the next and simply changing its data. The problem is not in the description.

Please try the following:

You can see that the issue is revealed regardless of the number of products involved.

Please select a different number of products to be displayed before the LOAD MORE button. If you change the number to 4, the first 4 products will show correctly, the next 4 will not. If you change the number of products to 12, the first 12 will display correctly , then next 12 will not.

Therefore, this is not an issue of the product description. Please advice.

Hello,

It is happening due to the short description text that you haven’t added to your products. So that when the short description is not added to the products it takes the content from the description.

This kind of bug we could not fix in our theme core. We can give you a code to fix this issue.

Please try adding the following code snippet in your child theme’s functions.php file:

function woodmart_get_shortcode_products_ajax() {
    		if ( ! empty( $_POST['atts'] ) ) {
    			$atts = woodmart_clean( $_POST['atts'] );
    			$paged = ( empty( $_POST['paged'] ) ) ? 2 : sanitize_text_field( (int) $_POST['paged'] );
    			$atts['ajax_page'] = $paged;
    			if ( $atts['elementor'] ) {
    				$data = woodmart_elementor_products_template( $atts );
    			} else {
    				if( class_exists('WPBMap') ){
    					WPBMap::addAllMappedShortcodes();
    				}
    				$data = woodmart_shortcode_products( $atts );
    			}
    			echo json_encode( $data );
    			die();
    		}
    	}
    	add_action( 'wp_ajax_woodmart_get_products_shortcode', 'woodmart_get_shortcode_products_ajax' );
    	add_action( 'wp_ajax_nopriv_woodmart_get_products_shortcode', 'woodmart_get_shortcode_products_ajax' );

Best Regards.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)