Home Forums WoodMart support forum Different layout of Compare page

Different layout of Compare page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wphone
    Participant

Hello, it is possible to obtain a result similar to this in the “compare” page, I would like to have a table with alternating rows of different colors for a faster display.
    I also installed the free WooCommerce Group Attributes plugin to better group the various attributes into groups and categories and I was wondering if it was possible to view the attribute groups also in the comparison page, since in the display of attributes on the product page or in the listing it does already

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

1) Please provide the URL of the website to check whether it is possible with Custom CSS or not. Then I will provide you with CSS.

2) Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

wphone
    Participant

attached the link to the site.
    Too bad step 2 is not possible, you might think about adding this option in the future.

Hello,

Sorry but I am still unable to see the link you attached. Please make sure that you have added it correctly to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

For now and I am forwarding this to our development department for considering to add it in the theme,
    but I am not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may occur theme heaviness. Sometimes it may require your own customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Best Regards

wphone
    Participant

sorry i forgot to attach the link

Hello,

Sorry, but it is not possible to create the table with the product name as you mentioned. You can change the color of the background that is grey by default by using Custom CSS.

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-compare-row:nth-child(even) .woodmart-compare-col {
        background: #3c566e;
        color: white;
    }

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)