Home Forums WoodMart support forum Display image instea od atribute term

Display image instea od atribute term

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

kuba
    Participant

Is there a way to display a image instead of atribute term ?

Hello,

Yes, it is possible. Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/variable-products-and-swatches/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

kuba
    Participant

Hi I want to achive something like in the attachment not to set variable swatches. Just show in description atribute and it’s terms with images.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

kuba
    Participant

Here is also a good example

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I am afraid there is no option to set the image swatches in the way you show. It is possible to configure them like this: https://gyazo.com/b703b4284b916316691e0aed4555df3c

You can show ether color or image.

Best Regards

kuba
    Participant

I don’t want swatches, I want to show them as a part of information for the product. I know it’s possible as the first screenshot is form woocommerce. Can’t you send me a custom snippet to do that ? Since image and text are already there it’s just how to display them.

Hello,

Please try to consider Infobox or Promobanner: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/elements-and-widgets/

You can configure showing images as per your needs.

Best Regards

kuba
    Participant

This will not work, since it needs to be dynamic and every product can have different terms for this attribute or not at all.

So since there is image for swatch and name thre is only needed a function to put and display in layout please send me the code.

Hello,

Can you create the variable product per your needs using a Storefront, if you can make such a product, provide the URL, and provide your site admin access, I will show which setting should be configured.

Our swatches are based on the default Woocommerce functionality, and the WoodMart theme has just been customized. If Woocommerce cannot cover your needs, you will need to find additional plugins.

Best Regards

kuba
    Participant

I don’t know what do you mean, I just want to display with specific funtcion some of atributes and terms on the selected layout for few products with a different styling as I showed on the screenshot.

Credentials are provided in this post.

Hello,

We have checked and we see that there is no option to achieve the purpose you describe.

Best Regards

kuba
    Participant

of course there is you just need to write a short function to take those elements and display them, why you refuse ?

Hello,

We will check this functionality for future updates, at the same time we cannot promise we will do it in the nearest future.

Best Regards

kuba
    Participant

Is tehre at least a way to display image next to term like it is displayed in the filter menu but on product page?

[image] term name

Hello,

Unfortunately, for now, there is no option.

Best Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)