Home Forums WoodMart support forum Display issue with product attribute table element

Display issue with product attribute table element

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

xtemos-0973
    Participant

Woodmart 7.5.1
    Wordpress 6.5.2
    WooCommerce 8.8.2
    Elementor 3.21.1

I am using a custom layout for the product page with the Additional attribute table element to show the product attributes. I don’t know if this problem existed in previous versions but at least now the following problem occurs:
    I have an attribute dimensions. When using numbers with commas, for example 3,5 mm, it shows as 3 , 5 mm on the frontend. It adds spaces before and after the comma.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins that are not directly related to our website’s theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your account and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

xtemos-0973
    Participant

I just tested it again on a staging site. The problem didn’t exists with version 7.4.3, after update to 7.5.1, the problem occurs.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can fix it by applying patch # 559945. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

xtemos-0973
    Participant

Problem is solved. Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Display issue with product attribute table element’ is closed to new replies.